Small Update

Hello everyone, just a quick update of what's to come in the future for not only RWBY and the Saiyan, but for something else I'm working on. But before I say what anything about those things, I am going to be starting an internship for the upcoming semester as well as working at my current job so my free time will be very limited now. I will try to do as much as possible during that time. 

First thing, I've been following the main storyline of RWBY since I started working on this book. I will have to wait a bit after Volume 9 to start working on the next arc for the book. With what happened in the last volume, I'll need a bit more time to figure out what to do. Expect at least one or two chapters to be released, the rest will have to come a bit later. 

Second, I plan on making a Halloween special for RWBY and the Saiyan. It will be released on Halloween and will take place in between Volumes 1 and 2 (Judgement and Unity Arc if your going by this). I haven't done something like this and never thought of doing a holiday chapter until now. 

And finally, I have recently started working on another book/fanfiction as well. It's one I've been wanting to do for a while now. It is a Pokémon fanfiction. The first chapter of that fanfiction/book will be released some time after this update is published. Go check it out if you want.