Forgotten Arc Prologue

POV: No ones

Salem is seen talking to Tyrian, Hazel, Dr. Watts, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald. The meeting is now close to an end.

Salem: Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen...and Haven will be next.

Everyone starts to get up from their seats. However, the doors open and two Seer Grimm enter the room. Both make a weird sound as they approach Salem.

Salem watches as an image appears on both of the Seer's

Salem: I'm surprised you called me Frieza

Salem: I'm surprised you called me Frieza. Hello Cooler, it is nice to see you again.

Frieza: "Hmm, seems as if you and my brother talk quite often. I do wish to apologize Salem, I have been very busy taking and destroying worlds. Especially since I have extinguished all of the Saiyans, just like you asked me too."

Salem: Is that so?

Frieza: "I'll admit, some were off planet, but I killed those Saiyans as well. There are no more Saiyans in the universe."

Salem: If that is true, then why is there a Saiyan still alive on Remnant?

Frieza looks a bit shocked after hearing what Salem just said. Cooler on the other hand, starts to laugh a bit.

Cooler: "Oh my little brother, did you forget how to wipe out an entire race?"

Frieza: "So what if there is one monkey still alive? Not like it matters since you can easily kill him yourself Salem."

Salem: And you should remember who really controls the grimm that were given to you and your brother.

Frieza: "Yes, of course. Forgive me."

Cooler: "Have you grown soft brother?"

Frieza: *he laughs a bit* "Don't be ridiculous dear brother. It doesn't matter if a monkey is still alive, it's not like he is strong enough to stop any of us."

Salem: Except this saiyan can turn super saiyan, and has just recently gone beyond that. His semblance is also very powerful.

Cooler: "He has a semblance, odd. Anyways, since I we are here. Can you be so kind and send those new grimm you and I were talking about."

Frieza remains silent after what Salem just told him.

Salem: I'm afraid you won't be getting the new grimm. Since your brother failed to do his job and that the saiyan is now more powerful than he needs to be.

Cooler: "So I'm suffering because of what my brother did."

Frieza: "Then why don't you do something about it brother."

Cooler: "Maybe I will. Salem, allow me to go to Remnant, and I'll make sure that saiyan is gone forever."

Frieza: "Ohh, you want to fight that monkey?"

Cooler: "No, I just have to do something you can't do. Which is to get the job done."

Salem: Enough! Cooler, make your way to Remnant... and I'll give you twice the amount of new Grimm when you kill him. Deal?

Cooler: *he laughs* "You've got a deal, Salem."

The Seers showing both Cooler and Frieza go black then leave the room.

End of Forgotten Arc Prologue