Expedition Arc Chapter 39: Trouble in Argus

You are now standing across of an android that the Atlas military base in Argus had sent just for you. It was also there to help stop and absorb powerful grimm to help protect the city of Argus. The android had called himself "Cell", even though Cordovin had called him something else. You were still in your super saiyan rose form.

(Play this for the fight against Cell)

You and Cell continue to stare down each other for a few seconds. Eventually, he makes the first move and flies towards you. You fly towards him, both of you pulling one arm back. Both of you attempt to punch each other, but your fists collide with each other's. The collision causes a huge shock wave, causing the trees near you to move back. The leaves fly off of the trees, some landing within the forest and some falling near you and Cell. You both then fly up, trading punches and kicks as you two fly over the ocean. 

Eventually, both of you create more shock waves when your attacks collide with each other. The water beneath you rising and splashing against you both. You then kick him in the head while he punches you in the gut. Both attacks launching you two away from each other. You and Cell recover quickly then collide with each other again. You both attempt to punch each other, but you two stop it. Both of you not able to use your fists to fight each other. You start kick where his ribs would be. Cell then headbutts you, knocking you back and stunning you for a few seconds. 

Cell doesn't give you any time to recover and kicks down towards the water. You recover after the kick and stop yourself from crashing into the water. You then fly up and attempt to uppercut Cell. He catches your fist with both hands, but you use your free hand to punch him in the gut. He backs away and you go towards him. The moment you get close to him, he holds up his hand and fires a ki sphere at you. You're then launched back but recover as you shake it off. 

You: He can do that to.

You then see Cell firing multiple ki spheres at you, causing you to move from where you were. He then stops then fires a ki beam at you. You stop and fire a ki beam at his, both of them colliding with each other. Cell then increases the power of his ki beam, which you notice when seeing his starting to push your ki beam back. He keeps pushing yours back and when it gets closer, you stop and fly under it. You fly under Cell and fire a ki beam from below him. Your ki beam engulfs him as his ki beam disappears. You stop to conserve your energy and you see a cloud of smoke floating in the air. 

As the smoke disappears, you see Cell with his arms crossed in front of his face. He moves them and looks down at you. You then fly up and you notice he is descending down towards you. You both stop once you are both parallel from each other. 

Cell: You are a powerful being. I can see why the Atlas military created me and others to not only handle you, but other powerful grimm.

You: I can't believe they made an android as strong as me.

Cell: Indeed. Now, will you surrender?

You: I will not. Me and my friends have a very important mission. So we will be going to Atlas. 

Cell: Then you will be taken down.

You: We'll see. 

You and Cell then charge at each other, both of your attacks colliding with each other, creating more shockwaves. You two continue to trading powerful punches and kicks until Cell sends you towards the cliff. He flies down towards you and attempts to punch you into the ground. You then catch his fist and slam him into the ground, creating a small crater. You see some small device with the Atlas symbol on it land next to Cell. You look at it and kneel down to pick it up, but you stop when hearing a loud crash. You see the cannon of the robot that Cordovin was using is stuck in the water. The cannon now covered in ice and rocks.