Awakening Arc Chapter 42: The First Mission In Atlas

After submitting the upgrades to the scientists, you, your teammates, and friends had met up with Pietro and Dr. Gero to receive your new armor, clothes, and weapons. You had also gotten word from General Ironwood that you all would be joining the Ace-Ops and Qrow on a mission to help with the new communications tower. Everyone had decided to get an upgrade on their weapons while you only requested a new outfit and armor. Once you all arrived,  you all walk to a room that looks like a small medical room. 

Pietro: Apologies for the mess and for holding on to your weapons for so long. The upgrades you requested were, uh, well they were more than we anticipated. *he laughs a bit*

Dr. Gero: But we were able to complete the upgrades in one day. We stayed up late, but that's what most scientists do when they work hard. 

They lead you all to a shelf containing ten different boxes. Each of them had a name on it. 

Pietro: Your new weapons and armor should be as requested, but I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vytal Festival Tournament. There's some additional enhancements I'd like to suggest. Oh, but for now, these should serve you well enough. 

You all thank Pietro and Dr. Gero for everything then return to your dorm rooms to change into the new clothes and armor. You and Blake were the last ones to change into the new clothes.

Blake: Hey, Sunchock.

You: *you look at her* Yes, Blake.

Blake: Would you... like it if I cut my hair?

You: You want to cut your hair?

Blake: Yeah, I do.

You: If you do it, you'll still be beautiful. *you smile at Blake*

Blake smiles at you then gets up and kisses you. She then leaves the room as you stay in and change into your new set of clothes.

 She then leaves the room as you stay in and change into your new set of clothes

(This is your new outfit, only you don't have the sword. )

About an hour later, you are all on different Atlas Airships heading to a mine that has a lot of dust for the communications tower. Your mission was to kill a very old geist that has made the mine it's home. You and your team, along with Ace-Ops Harriet and Marrow, talk to each other until the pilot informs you all that it's time to jump out and start the mission. The side door opens as you all are ready to jump out. You all look at each other then jump out of the airship at the same time. 

As you are falling towards the ground, you wait until the last second to transform into your enhanced super saiyan form then punch the air. The wind pressure slows you down and creates a small mushroom cloud of snow appears. It then disappears a few seconds later and you go to your base form. You then see Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Ruby land to the right of you in that order. Marrow and Harriet then land a few seconds after you all did.  A few seconds later, Clover speaks to everyone through the earpieces. While he is speaking, you look at Blake.