Unity Arc Chapter 11: A Night to Remember

You have just arrived at your dorm. You open the door and search for your suit. You find it and prepare it so it'll look nice. Once that is done, you place it on your bed and then exit the dorm to walk around. You walk back towards the ballroom to see if anything else needs to be done. Along the way you run into Neptune and Sun.

Neptune: Sup Sunchock. If you're heading back to the ballroom, we just finished up in there.

You: Really, that fast.

Sun: Yeah, all that needed to be done was more decorations and Neptune using his nerd skills to set up the speakers for the music.

Neptune: *angered* Hey! I'm an intellectual, not a nerd.

Sun: What's the difference? *continues to poke at Neptune*

Neptune: Um, I'm cooler than than a nerd.

You: Guess that's one difference.

Neptune: Whatever. *crosses his arms*

Sun: So are you excited for the dance tomorrow Sunchock?

You: Not really, but I'll go just to hang out with my team, you two and Team JNPR.

Sun: What? Come on, you're not gonna dance at least?

You: I don't even have a date.

Neptune: *uncrosses his arms* Dude, just walk up to a girl and ask her.

You: Maybe you don't know how hard it is ask a girl to dance, but it is hard for me.

Neptune: Look, just walk up to them and ask without thinking about anything bad that might happen.

Sun: Easier said than done brainiac.

Neptune: Oh right, you were a bit nervous when you asked Blake to the dance. *teases sun*

Sun: Shut up!

You: *you roll your eyes*

Neptune: Well, we gotta leave now. I need to make sure this guy has something nice to wear. *he says using his thumb to point at Sun*

You: Good luck with that.

Sun: Hey!

Neptune: Thanks, I'm gonna need it. See ya Sunchock.

You: See you guys tomorrow. *you walk past them*

You continue to walk around the school until you see Blake and Yang leave a classroom at the same time. Blake smiles at Yang then walks away from her as you approach them. Yang turns to you and smiles.

You: So, how did it go with Blake?

Yang: It went pretty well. *she gives a thumbs up* Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

You: That's great. Now we know she will be taking tomorrow off from all the searching for answers and planning for the White Fang's next move.

Yang: Yep, hopefully she will be more relaxed and happy than she is now.

You: I hope so. I'm gonna continue to walk around. See you later Yang. *you smile and wave as you walk past her*

Yang: See ya Sunchock *she gives a small salute with two of her fingers*

Timeskip: Next day in Professor Port's class

You and your team are in class hearing another long story about Professor Port. He keeps talking how he took down a pack of beowolves with just his bare hands. He then talks about the leader of the pack nearly killing him and how he cleverly lead him to the side of a mountain and caused a boulder to come down and crush the leader.