Reunion Arc Chapter 25: The Turning Point

It is now night time. You and Sun are waiting on Blake so that you can try and convince the nocturnal Faunus to help with saving Haven Academy.

Sun: What's taking her so long? We don't have much time.

You: I know, but you know Blake likes to think to herself from time to time.

Sun: Yeah, but we still can't be wasting so much time. I'm going to go get her.

You: I'll get her, you go on ahead and try and convince everyone to join us. 

Sun: I'm not going to leave without you two.

You: Then just wait here. I'll be right back.

You walk upstairs to the balcony that Blake was at. You open the door and see her.

You: Hey Blake, you about ready to go?

Blake: Yeah, I am.

You notice that something seemed a bit off with Blake.

You: Is everything alright? *you then hear a near silent sound of rustling leaves in the distance*

Blake: Yeah, I just have to take care of something first.

Once you two are inside the mansion, you close the door then ask Blake a question.

You: Is it Ilia?

Bake: What?

You: Did Ilia write you that letter? *you point at the piece of paper in her hand* 

Blake: Yeah, she wants to meet up with me.

You: It's a trap.

Blake: I know it is.

Sun: *he sees you two on the staircase* Come on, let's go.

You: We might have stop the recruitment for right now, Sun. Ilia wants to see Blake alone. It's most likely a trap.

Sun: No kidding. What's the plan Blake.

Blake: Sun, I want you to come with me. Sunchock, in case they try anything, please protect my family.

You: You got it.

Sun: Sounds like a plan.

Blake: Sun, you will need to stay quiet and travel within the shadows when following me. If they find out you're with me then they might send more people to kill us.

Sun: I won't make a sound.

Blake nods then leaves the mansion first. Sun exits a few seconds after Blake does then follows her. You then walk around the house for a long while until you see Kali sitting on a couch sipping tea. 

Kali: Oh, Sunchock. I thought you left with Blake and Sun to go recruit other Faunus.

You: Something came up, so I am staying behind in case...

Kali: In case of what?

You look out the window to see a White Fang Member rappelling up above a window. You then raise your hand up and hold a ki sphere.

Kali: *she thinks it's aimed at her* What are you doing?

The same White Fang member goes through the glass window, you then fire the ki sphere. It doesn't hit Kali, but it does hit the White Fang member. It knocks them through the window and a loud thud can be heard.