Warfare Arc Chapter 54: Welcome to Vacuo

Last time, you had woken up on a strange planet and met the Supreme Kai of Time. She had explained to you about the situation that your in and you needed to prevent it from happening. When arriving back on Remnant, you met up with 21 and were now flying towards Vacuo to find Ozpin and plan on stopping Salem. 

21: Hey Sunchock. Do you really think your plan will work?

You: It's the best I could come up with. The important thing to do is to stop Salem. We either do that by using the dragon balls, or by taking away a relic from her. 

21: I'll admit the wishes might be easier, but we have no clue on where the other dragon balls are.

You: Ozpin had two of them in his possession before he gave them to me. That was before we found out about how long he has really been on Remnant. He must know more about them. He probably hid that fact when we talked around my first day at Beacon.

21: Let's hope he does. Otherwise, we might not be able to stop what Salem is planning.

The two of you fly continue to fly towards Vacuo. Eventually, you arrive and are greeted with a sandstorm as you flew close to Shade academy. When arriving near the academy, you and 21 asked around and found out most of the refugees from Atlas was staying in the Academy. You knew that your friends and Ozpin should be there.

After entering the academy and asking around for your friends, you found out they where they were and went to the room they were at. You knocked on the door and Nora was the one that answered the door. She was shocked to see that you were there, along with Ren, Oscar, Emerald, Winter and the rest of the Schnee family.  Everyone was practically hugging you and asking questions about what happened.

Ren: Where is Jaune?

Winter: And, my sister and your team?

You explained to them what happened while in the area connecting Vacuo and Atlas and told them about how you were taken somewhere else.

Oscar: That's a lot of pressure she is putting on you.

You: I know, but we have to try and stop Salem.

Emerald: Well, this is her next target. If anything, Mercury and Tyrian are already here or close to arriving. 

Winter: And you don't know anything about her plan?

Emerald: No, Mercury didn't tell me anything other than he was coming here. 

Oscar: Well, we don't have much of a plan. 

You: Actually, I do. It won't stop Salem, but it will delay her plans and force her to retreat. It will allow us to get global communications back up and give every other kingdom a chance to prepare for her invasion now that Remnant knows about her. 

Winter: How will we pull that off?

You: We put the relics back in the vaults, with these? *you hold up the Dragon Balls*

Ren: Of course, they can grant wishes if we collect all of them right?

Nora: Don't we need like three more?

You then looked at Oscar who was sitting in a chair and holding the cane like how Ozpin would normally hold it.

You: I'm sure Ozpin might know something about the last three.

Oscar then closed his eyes and Ozpin was now in control.

Ozpin: That is correct. I did tell you that I had two back at Beacon, that of course was a lie. I know two are inside the vault with the relic. I found two of them when I was putting the relics inside the vaults. I also used them to create the vaults as well.