Judgment Arc Chapter 2: Let The Battle Begin

(Songs above will be opening/intros to the chapters. You can play them if you want, your choice)

After deciding which team you wanted to join, you walk to the other side of the stage and watch Team JNPR and Team CRDL walk off the stage. You then turn around to see Team RWBY discussing the order of who you will be facing. You then feel someone tap you shoulder and see it is Ozpin that is behind you.

Ozpin: Why did you choose team RWBY? *he asks in a calm manner*

You: I don't know really, just felt that they were the team I needed to beat to be here. *you answer truthfully*

Ozpin: I see. *he looks at Team RWBY separate* Well looks like they have decided who will be starting. *he looks back at you* Are you ready?

You: Ready as I'll ever be. *you say confidently, you are excited and ready to fight* 

Ozpin: Good *he then walks towards the center of the stage and looks at the crowd of students who are anticipating the upcoming duels* Sunchock's first opponent, will be Weiss!

You hear the other students cheer and clap as Weiss brings her weapon out. You choose not to take your weapon out, for now at least, and get into your fighting stance (whatever stance you want).

Ozpin: Now for the rules. *the screen behind him now shows two aura bars with mine and Weiss' faces on it* There will be three ways to be out of the duel. Those are, getting knocked off the stage, your aura bar being at zero or being unable to continue the duel. Understood. *he looks at both of you and you two nod* Ready. Set. Go!

(Play song for duel against Weiss)

You run at Weiss and she paces herself towards you. Once you are both close enough, she attempts to slash you, but you jump over her and land. Turning around quickly and jump kicking her from behind.

Weiss: *she falls then quickly gets back up to see you in your stance again* Playing dirty, huh?

You: You let your guard down for a second. *you smirk* I just took advantage of it.

Weiss: *she is angered* I'm now more than happy to send you back home. *she charges at you and slashes more, causing you move back* 

You: *you keep stepping back until you realize, your on the edge of the stage when you look away and turn around*

Weiss: Bye-bye *she slashes, causing you to dodge then she kicks you off the stage* Ha!

You: *you quickly throw your power pole into the ground and as it extends you grab on. As it extends over Weiss, you land back onto the stage with your power pole back into it's smaller size in your hand* Gonna have to try harder than that *you say with your back turned to her*

Weiss: *she is a bit more angered and rushes to you, trying to slash at you aggressively* 

You: *you extend your power pole a bit and use it to block her attacks* 

Weiss: *she changes her attacks up and throws you off guard* Try and block this *she uses her sword like she is about to stab you*

You: *you're blocking at the last second, causing you to move back again*

Weiss: *she has read your movements and knocked your power pole away near the edge of the stage* Now what will you do? *she has the tip of her sword at your chest*