Expedition Arc Chapter 37: Stuck in Argus

After going to the Atlas military base in Argus and being told that you will not be going to Atlas. You all go back to Saphron's house and tell Jaune, Ren, and Nora what you all learned from Jinn. Nora looks down as Ren looks away, clearly upset and frustrated. Jaune just takes his anger out on the wall closest to him by punching the wall. 

Ruby: Jaune!

Jaune: Everything we did was for nothing!

Blake: That's not true.

Nora: Really? Cuz it sure does sound like it.

Blake: I, um...

Ren: If Salem can't be killed, then how are we supposed to win this?

Everyone goes silent when Ren asks that question. 

Jaune: Wow. Great plan everyone. 

Oscar: Look, none of this is great, we know. But we're not the bad guys here. 

Jaune: Are we sure about that? 

Oscar: What?

Jaune: He's in your head, isn't he? *he walks towards Oscar* Did you already know about this?

Weiss: *she tries to stop Jaune* He didn't know any of it!

Jaune then picks up Oscar and slams him against the wall, pinning him while Oscar looks at Jaune with a scared look all over his face. 

Jaune: How much longer can we even trust him? 

Yang: Jaune!

Jaune: How do we even know it's really him?

You: Jaune!!

Jaune: What if we've been talking to that liar this whole time?

Ruby: Jaune!!!

Jaune lets go of Oscar then goes upstairs. Everyone can hear him stomping on the stairs before entering a room and slamming the door shut. 

Yang: *she looks at Nora* Is he gonna be okay?

Nora: I don't know!

Ren: I think it would be best, if we had some time to ourselves. 

You all hear Ren and Nora enter a room upstairs. You assume it's the same one that Jaune is in.

Blake: Maybe we could all use some space. 

You and Blake go for a walk together while Weiss and Yang go get food for tonight. Ruby said she would stay at the house to try and contact Qrow. 

Blake: Do you think we should've waited to tell them about Ozpin?

You: No, we would have had to tell them sooner or later. Plus, they're our friends. They should know the truth.

Blake: I guess, but I feel like we just split up our entire team.

You: We were all angry and upset when we first learned the truth. Even after that we are still trying to get to Atlas.

Blake: Yeah, but I don't know how they're handling it.

You: They just need time to process it all.

Blake: Do you think the dragon balls can stop Salem?

You: It's possible we can, but we need all seven. Who knows where the rest of them are? Maybe we passed them, or maybe Salem has them.