Reunion Arc Chapter 26: Going To Haven

It has now been nearly two weeks since many of the Faunus in Menagerie have joined you, Sun, Blake, and her family to go to Haven and stop Adam's attack. Blake and Sun were in charge of training the Faunus to fight with weapons and shields, while you and Ghira were in charge of hand to hand combat. With one day left before you all leave for Mistral, you all then have a meeting before the boats arrive in the afternoon tomorrow.

Ghira: Alright, the captain that Blake called will be here tomorrow afternoon. From what he said, the ocean currents will be easier to travel through. Making it a two and a half hour trip. After that, it's a long walk to Haven Academy. We should be able to make it Haven right when Adam plans to destroy it.

Blake: They won't be able to blow up the explosives right away. So we have enough time to disarm all of them right when they get into their safe spot.

Ilia: I can deactivate the explosives. I can camouflage myself so that they can't see me.

Blake: You sure you can do it quickly?

Ilia: I'm sure I can.

Kali: While you all are confronting Adam, I'll get the Mistral Police Force to Haven since they won't be too far from the school. 

Sun: What about the teachers inside of Haven? Sure classes haven't started, but they might be preparing stuff for the classes.

Ghira: We haven't thought about that yet. We need someone to go in and warn everyone that is inside the school.

You: I can do it. I'll get everyone out of the school.

Kali: The school is very big. Maybe not as big as Beacon, but you will still have to be very fast.

You: I know. I can get everyone out of the school before the bombs go off. 

Ghira: It's settled then. Ilia will handle the explosives, Kali will get the authorities, Sunchock will get everyone out of the school. While me, Blake, and Sun lead the Faunus to stop the White Fang. 

Kali: Let's rest up. We're going to need it.

Ghira: I'll tell everyone the plan tomorrow morning when we are all waiting for the ships to arrive.

Ghira and Kali leave to go let all of the other Faunus going with you to Haven the plan for tomorrow. You and everyone else goes to sleep for the long trip tomorrow.

The next day, you all are making your way to the docks.

Blake: I hope we make it in time.

You: We will, and we will stop Adam.

Blake: Right. *she smiles and nods at you*

You all then stop once you hear a scream coming from behind. You see Cooler holding a male ram faunus by the neck with his tail.

Cooler: You're not going anywhere, saiyan.

Blake: Is that the guy you fought?!

You: Yeah. Guess he isn't done fighting.

Cooler: That is correct. I'm not finished with you. I'm going to end your life, if it's the last thing I do! 

A purple energy surrounds him as he clenches his fists and let's out a very loud scream.

Ghira: What's happening?

Sun: Looks like we are going to have to fight him before we can leave. 

You: No, you all get everyone to the boats. I'll take care of him.