Awakening Arc Chapter 46: A Change of Plans

After finding out that Arthur Watts, a man working for Salem, was framing General Ironwood and causing chaos all over Mantle. A lot of grimm were now invading the city of Mantle. You, your friends, and the Ace-Ops had just arrived to Mantle. You were going around searching for people to rescue and help evacuate. 

Eventually, you go run past a one way alleyway and hear people screaming in fear. You go to the alleyway and see a bunch of people being surrounded by a pack of sabyrs. You run to them and create a ki blade in your left hand. You stab your blade into the head of one sabyr. Two of the three remaining sabyrs charge at you. You kick one against a wall then jump over the other one. You then charge at the fourth sabyr and slice it in half. You then create a ki sphere in both of your hands then send them at the last two sabyrs. Once they are all gone, you turn to the people you just saved. 

You: You all need to head to the nearest shelter, immediately.

You run out of the alleyway then wait for all of them. You make your way near the closest wall where other survivors are. You notice that you are the only one there and that there were a lot of people who were left unprotected. You tell everyone to stay near the wall in one big group. That way it would be easy to protect them all until your friends or the Ace-Ops arrive to help you. You hear a lot of roars and cries from grimm as you turn around and see a horde of sabyrs and ursa charging towards the people you were protecting. 

You then turn super saiyan and start firing ki spheres at the horde of grimm. They don't get to far since your ki spheres were landing right in front of their faces. You then hear the cries of the teryx nearby. You look up to your right and see a flock of teryx diving for the people you're defending. You then aim one hand at the teryx and fire a ki beam at all of them. You had to move your hand to kill every single one of them, but you did it. You hear someone scream and see the horde of sabyrs getting even closer. You aim both hands at them, but they are all taken out by a big pink explosion. You look to your left and see Nora, Weiss, and Marrow coming to help you while bringing another group of  people with them.

Marrow: *he runs up to you* Good work. We will watch over everyone. I was told there were a lot of megoliaths coming in. 

 You: I'll take care of them. 

You then run down the street and quickly climb up a building using the ladder on the side. You then jump from building to building, searching for the megoliaths that Marrow had told you about. You find a few sabyrs here and there for a while until finally finding three megoliaths charging through the city and running into buildings. Once they are running past the building you're on, you transform into your enhanced super saiyan form and jump off the building. As you're falling down, you punch the back of last megoliath. It's back broken as it collapses and fades to dust.

The other two megoliaths turn around and charge at you. You grab the tusks of the one in front of you then flip it over on to its back. You then run towards the wall and jump off of it to punch the side of the last megoliaths head, causing it to stumble and lean against the wall of a building. You then go back to the megoliath that is on its back then send a few ki spheres at it. All of them hit the megoliath in its stomach area and it fades to dust. You then turn back to the one leaning against the wall then go to the side of it. You put both of you hands up and fire a ki beam at it. The beam pierces through the skin and the last of the three megoliaths fades to dust. 

As you revert back to your base form, the screens around you go blue. The speakers release an alert sound and General Ironwood appears on the screen. The camera that is on him zooms out and Robyn Hill is seen standing right next to him. General Ironwood then releases a speech about Salem and how she, and two of her followers, caused the Massacre and turned off the heating grid. He also revealed that he has withdrawn the fleet to help with evacuations while also revealing that the Amity communications tower is ready and will be launched very soon.