Awakening Arc Chapter 45: Secrets Are Made and Revealed

After a training with Ace-Ops, going missions, and a night off. Jacques Schnee had won the election and a massacre had happened while you and Blake were on your date. After the massacre had happened, the alarms had gone off and the grimm were once in again in the city of Mantle. You and Blake regrouped with Ruby, Ren, Nora, and Marrow to help stop the grimm. Once you all cleared out the grimm, you went back to Atlas to talk with General Ironwood.

The next day, you were informed that Robyn Hill was taking supplies that were needed for Amity Colosseum. You, Blake, Yang, and some of the Ace-Ops were asked to assist with capturing Robyn. You were on the tallest building in Mantle while on your scroll. The trucks had trackers on them and if any of them were stopped or attacked, you would be notified immediately. As you are watching your scroll. Blake and Yang were in one truck while Marrow and Elm were in another truck. In the third truck, Vine and Harriet were in another truck. 

You all were in a call talking to each other until they decided go silent in case they hear find out that there are huntsmen and huntresses with the supply trucks. Blake and Yang decided to call you and tell you their plan to tell Robyn about the communications tower. You thought about it then agreed with them. 

A few minutes later, you are alerted that Blake and Yang's truck were stopped and not moving for a while. You then jump off the tower. Once you're  jump from building to building to hurry up and join them. Once you get close to their location of the truck they were in, you look around then see the Ace-Ops run out of an alleyway. You then see Blake and Yang walk out of the same alleyway. You jump off the building and join them.

You: Did you tell her?

Blake: Yeah, we told her. 

You: Good. 

Yang: Not really. She said she won't stop this until we tell her the whole story.

You: *you sigh* At least she knows that General Ironwood has a reason for using the supplies.

Yang: Yeah.

Blake: We should get moving in case the Ace-Ops come back.

You and Yang nod then run with Blake to pretend to search for Robyn. After a while, General Ironwood had called all of you back. Once you got back to Atlas, you all informed him that Robyn had escaped. He wasn't happy when hearing it, but he said Robyn would have to wait for now. He then showed you all a letter than was sent by Jacques Schnee. It read that General Ironwood would be defending his seat on the council. General Ironwood then told everyone to stop their missions and rest up for tomorrow. 

Later on the next day, you and your team were talking with Oscar about the party. 

Weiss: Only my father would turn a hostile takeover into a fluffy PR move. 

Ruby: On the news, he said he just wanted to break bread and hash things out. Maybe it won't be so bad. We do want the General to start opening up to these people right?

Oscar: Yeah, but on his terms. Ironwood's going to be locked in a room at his rival's own dinner party. I know Jacques says he's happy to moderate, but all that means is he'll be the one controlling the conversation. 

Blake: Not hard to imagine how that's gonna play out. 

Weiss: I still can't believe he won. Robyn was supposed to be the people's champion, wasn't she? *she sighs* There's just too many coincidences. 

Yang: You really think your dad might have something to do with Salem?

You: Or whoever she sent to Atlas?