Judgement Arc Chapter 6: Helping a Friend

You and the rest of Team RWBYS are now more of a team than ever. Weiss was now getting along more with Ruby, Blake wasn't quiet or shy around you and the others as much, and you learned more about them and how they choose to battle with their semblances and weapons.  

You are now in Miss Goodwitch's class. Right now, you are watching a battle between Team leaders. Jaune, leader of Team JNPR, and Cardin, leader of Team CRDL. During the fight, you see Cardin completely take control of the duel between them. Near the end, Jaune is completely tired out while Cardin is standing there smirking as he knows her is clearly winning. Jaune charges at Cardin, but Cardin easily takes advantage and brings Jaune's aura down to the red zone. Cardin attempts to finish Jaune off, but is stopped by Miss Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Cardin, that's enough. *she walks in between them and speaks to all students watching* Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. 

Miss Goodwitch starts to talk to Jaune while he looks at his scroll. Cardin says something then places his mace on his should and walks off the stage. 

Goodwitch: Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat  tournament will be representing all of Vale.

The bell rings. You see Jaune and Pyrrha look sad.

Timeskip: An hour later, in the cafeteria

You and your team along with Team JNPR all just got some food and you all sit at the normal table you sit at. You easily notice Jaune looking sad. A few minutes later Nora starts to tell a story about her and Ren fighting some grimm.

Nora: So....there we were.....in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: *now annoyed of correcting Nora* Two of'em 

You then look and see Jaune, Pyrrha and Ruby looking sad. Still paying attention to the story.

Nora: But they were no match. And in the end...Ren and I took them down and made a boat load of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: Ah...She's been having this same reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: *really concerned* Jaune....are you okay?

Jaune: Uh? *just snapped back into reality* Oh, Yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that, you seem a little...not okay.

Jaune: Eh, guys, I'm fine... Seriously, look! *laughs nervously*

You and everyone else hear Cardin and see him and his team mocking a female bunny  faunus. You feel rage start to build up inside you when seeing this. You then turn to Jaune and Pyrrha. 

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: *nervous* Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah...he just likes to mess around, you know? Practical jokes!

Ruby: He is a bully.

Jaune: Oh please...name one time he's "bullied" me... *he says with some air quotes and laughs nervously again*