Judgement Arc Chapter 7: A Shocking Secret

You and Team RWBYS are walking throughout the the city and you see people preparing for the Vital Festival. You all stop once you reach a banner that says "Welcome to Vale".

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful! *extremely happy* 

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen your smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Weiss: *she turns to face you and the others* How could you 'not' smile? A culture dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.

You all start to walk again.

Yang: *sighs and crosses her arms* You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: *annoyed* Quiet you.

A boat horn can be heard in the distance.

Yang: Remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: *she pinches her nose* Ugh, they smell like fish.

You: Aren't there are students from Vaccuo coming by boat today?

Weiss: *she turns around to you and the others* Yes they are Sunchock, and as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: *she turns her head* She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: *she stops and turns to face Blake* Ah! You can't prove that!

Ruby: *she turns her head* Whoa

You and the rest of your team walk towards a Dust Shop that looks like it was just broken into.

Ruby: What happened here? *she asks a detective*

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust Shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle. *he walks away*

Yang: That's terrible

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh? *she then looks at the detectives who are talking to each other*

You: Is something wrong Ruby?

Ruby then shushes you and you all overhear the conversation between the detectives.

Detective 1: Yeah, it just doesn't make a lick'o sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I dunno, ya know what I mean?

Detective 1: You thinking the uh White Fang?

Detective 2: Ya I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply do not care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.  

Weiss: Misguided?! They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're 'very' misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust Shop in the middle of downtown Vale.