Timeline Arc Chapter 32: Now or Never!

You have just seen Zelda reach a new form during the fight against Cinder and Evil Sunchock. You see her red eyes and hair as she looks up at both of them. She then jumps up to them, ready to continue fighting. Evil Sunchock flies towards her and kicks her to the ground. Zelda lands on her feet and looks up to see him flying down towards her. She backs up, letting him land on the ground then punches him. Evil Sunchock is then sent flying and crashing against an already destroyed wall.

Cinder then flies down and attempts to stab her using one of her fire and glass swords. Zelda catches the blade with both of her hands. She then kicks Cinder back, causing her to grab a hold of her stomach.

Cinder: You weren't this powerful before. This new form of yours has actually given you a fighting chance. *she then smirks* But how long can you last in that form. 

Evil Sunchock then flies towards Zelda, both of them attempting to hit each other while dodging attacks and lethal blows. You then charge at Cinder, who flies up when she sees you going towards her. You fly up to her and fire ki spheres at her. She then stops and summons her fire and glass swords. She then slashes at the spheres before flying towards you. You stop firing your ki spheres then create ki blades around your hands to block her sword attacks. You both continue to slash, stab, block, and parrying each other's attacks. You then destroy both of her swords then put your hands together, slamming them down on Cinder and sending her crashing into the ground. 

You then fly down towards Cinder, who is in a small dust cloud from where she hit the ground. You then turn around and see Zelda punch Evil Sunchock towards you. You then kick him back towards Zelda. You then turn around and see Cinder ready to shoot an arrow at you. She releases the arrow as it was aimed right at your heart. You catch it then break it into two pieces. Cinder then attempts to punch you, but you side step and kick her in the back. You then see Zelda use her shadow manipulation to grab a hold of Evil Sunchock and then punch him towards Cinder. They collide and bounce off of each other. Cinder holds her head after the collision while Evil Sunchock is on one knee.

Both you a Zelda stand across from each other, both Cinder and Evil Sunchock in between you two. You both nod at each other then fire ki beams at Cinder and Evil Sunchock. Both of them engulfed by the two ki beams. Both of you stop and see that both of them are down on their knees, breathing heavily with burn marks on their skin and parts of their clothes ripped up. 

Zelda: Looks like you two are done?

You and Zelda walk towards them, however they switch spots. Zelda is then shot in the shoulder with a glass arrow and you're then stabbed in the chest by a ki blade. You grab the ki blade and try to back away, but Evil Sunchock gets up and continues to push it deeper into your chest. You then feel it piece through your back. You also see Zelda blocking all of Cinder's glass arrows with on of her swords, the rainbow dust sword is in its sheath. 

Zelda then uses the sword with one hand and use her free hand to use her shadow manipulation. She grabs Evil Sunchock and pulls him back, the ki blade sliding out of your chest as he is slammed into the ground. Cinder then rushes towards Zelda and uses two of her fire glass swords. Zelda only uses her one sword and is holding her own. You watch them fight before hearing Evil Sunchock move out of the small hole he was in. 

You go to him and try to end this fight once in for all. However, you see him get up quickly the are hit with an uppercut. You fall on your back and watch him fly up into the air. He the prepares to fire a ki beam at you, but Zelda jumps up and kicks him away fro everyone before punching Cinder as she was charging at Zelda.

Both Cinder and Evil Sunchock fly above both of you. Everyone panting as you are then helped up. You turn to see that it is Blake. 

You: I thought you were-