Eclipse Arc Chapter 18: The Discovery

You continue to walk towards Winter but you somehow move so fast that you can see your right beside her. You see Winter slowly turn her head towards you. You then squint, causing a gust of wind to surround you and push Winter back a few meters back. She holds her sword up, ready for you to charge at her.

(Play song above for the next portion of the fight)

You charge at her and you get ready to punch her, however instead you block the blade of her sword. You then see her start stabbing at you more, you then feel yourself start dodging her attacks without even thinking about moving. You then jump on to a rock. Winter follows and you sidestep when she lands on the rock. You then kick her off the rock, sending Winter crashing into a pile of rubble from the broken building. You walk towards her, jumping off the rock and pretty much flying towards her. Winter smirks and then prepares to stab you to end the fight, however you then bring up you arms, blocking the tip of her sword with your arm bracers. The strength from the stab causes you to be sent back towards another pile of rubble. You use your momentum to back flip and land on your feet.

Both of you charge at each other and again, you start to dodge and avoid Winter's attacks. The thought of fighting back keeps popping up in your mind, however it seems like your body isn't allowing you too. Winter drives his sword down towards you, your body makes you step to the side, causing Winter to put his sword into the ground. She then attempts to summon again but you take advantage and finally land a hit on her. You kick her in the chest with the bottom of your shoe, sending her flying back and on to the ground. She quickly gets back up and charges at you again.

POV: Port and Oobleck (third person)

Both Professor Port and Dr. Oobleck speak into their microphones to so that people can hear them through the speakers of the arena and people at home can hear them.

Port: "Unbelievable, Sunchock appears to be turning this battle around."

Oobleck: "Yes, Sunchock appears to have achieved some sort of new power, although he seems to be dodging more than attacking, he needs to start hitting Winter more if he wants to win this match."

Port: *he takes his scroll out and answers it while turning his microphone off* Hello? Ahh, Professor Ozpin, what can I... *his tone changes as it sounds like he is very scared and nervous*...a-are you sure? Okay, we will announce it. *he hangs up and turns his microphone back on*

Oobleck: *he covers his microphone so no one hears him* Is something wrong?

Professor Port only looks at Dr. Oobleck before looking back at fight between Sunchock and Winter. 

POV: Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang (Third person)

Blake: *she is surprised but is quiet while watching the fight*

Yang: Why is Sunchock mainly dodging? He needs to fight back.

Ruby: But if he gets hit, then he loses the fight.

Yang: I know, but I'd rather see him just fight back.

Weiss: Look at the aura gauges on the screen. *she points at one of the giant screens*

They look at the screens to see Sunchock is still at 16% while Winter's aura goes down slowly every few seconds.

Blake: He is hitting Winter, but it only looks like he is evading her attacks.