Update

Hello everyone, Sam here. Just wanted to update everyone so that you know I am not gone. 

First, I wanted to apologize for not updating. Yes, I know RWBY took a long hiatus and that's a part of the reason I haven't updated. I have planned on releasing the first chapter of the next arc a lot sooner but I haven't gotten around to doing it. I have just been busy with work and other stuff going on in my life. I also haven't gotten to my other story in a while mainly because I sort of lacked the motivation to continue it. 

Speaking of which, with the recent games coming out a bit ago, I will be rewriting it. I also felt I wasn't putting in enough effort into it. I also have a few more ideas for other potential fanfictions that I want to write as well. 

Second, I wanted to update everyone on RWBY and the Saiyan. I will still be continuing this fanfiction. There were some things I wanted to save or do later on post the main story of RWBY. Yes, that's right. I have a couple of Arcs planned for when RWBY is officially done. I won't spoil them to much, but there were certain things I had to think about and move around. Volume 8 happened to cause some of those things. Now whatever happens in Volume 9, the next arc will still be focusing on Sunchock. Speaking of which, I am now finally able to show you all how he looks. I know NovelAI/AI art has some mixed opinions from everyone, but I was able to get an image of Sunchock with it a couple months ago. The image doesn't match the description of how I said he looked when I made him years ago, but I'm happy with how he looks in this and that is exactly how I will keep him.

With that being said, here is Sunchock's updated look. I know that technically he is a young adult at this point in the story but this will be how he looks years later post RWBY story. 

With that being said, I look forward to writing once again and hope to update on here more once again. See you all next time.