Timeline Arc Chapter 29: Who?

Everyone looks as the hooded girl opens her eyes after falling through a portal that just randomly appeared. She also looks seriously hurt, like she just got done having an intense battle. She holds her head as she looks at everyone who is looking at her.

You: Are you okay?

The hooded girl then gets very angry once she sees you. She gets up and clenches her fists tightly, gritting her teeth as she is filled with rage.

Hooded girl: You!

You: Me?

Hooded girl: You killed everyone. I held back before... I won't do that now!

You: What are you talking about?

Weiss: He hasn't done anything wrong.

Hooded girl: *she snaps her fingers and shadow silhouettes grab everyone, holding them in place except for you* Shut it! All of you! He will pay for what he did! Killing everyone, including my family! You'll pay for what you have done! 

She yells and her hood falls back as her hair stands up, turning a radiant blond color. You feel her energy rising as she stares at you. She charges at you, attempting to punch and kick you, but missing every time since your dodging or blocking her attacks. 

You: Calm down, we can talk this out.

Hooded girl: No! I won't let you talk your way out of this! *she punches you in the face*

You then crash into a wall. Your then pinned by the mysterious girl against the wall as she takes out one of her swords, turns it into a machine gun then aims it right at your head.

Hooded girl: Now you're going to die for what you have done!

Blake: Leave him alone! He hasn't done anything wrong!

Hooded girl: Shut it mom! I won't let him continue this path of destruction!

Blake: Wait, what?!

Hooded girl: I said shut it... *she turns around to Blake after thinking about what she just said*...mom?

Everyone looks at Blake, who is very confused by this as well. The hooded girl drops her machine gun, lets go of you, and snaps her fingers again. The shadow silhouettes disappear as the hooded girl goes up to Blake.

Hooded girl: I... I don't believe it...you're alive.

She has tears in her eyes as her hair turn black and falls down, revealing her cat ears as she then hugs Blake tightly. Blake, who is still confused, hugs the mysterious girl back.

Ruby: Blake has a daughter?!

Jaune: She has the same cat ears as her!

Yang: How is that even possible?!

Ozpin: Everyone! 

Everyone goes silent and looks at Ozpin.

Ozpin: Maybe we should let her explain?

Hooded girl: Right. *she lets go of Blake and wipes her tears* My name is Zelda Belladonna. I'm the daughter of Blake and Sunchock Belladonna.

Weiss: So that explains why you transformed and have black cat ears.

Yang: If you're there daughter, then that means...

Ren: She is from the future.

Ruby: Is that even possible?

Nora: Apparently.