Timeline Arc Chapter 31: An Overwhelming Battle

The dust storm disappears as everyone looks down into the crater to see what has happened. They see you in your base form looking down at the evil version of you, who is also in his base form. However, the evil form of you slowly opens his eyes as he is covered in small rocks and dirt. He then grits his teeth lets out a yell, his energy pushing you back and near the edge of the crater. 

Evil Sunchock then stands up, his energy surging out of control as the ground starts to rumble. It feels like an earthquake beneath your feet. You're able to maintain your balance as you watch him. He then let's out a loud yell into the sky as a bright yellow vortex swirls around him. That vortex then shoots into the sky, creating a pillar of light. Or rather, a pillar of energy. The pillar then disappears after a few seconds. You all look down into the crater, everyone shocked except for Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald. They smirked at what has happened. Evil Sunchock looks up at you. 

Evil Sunchock then flies up towards you

Evil Sunchock then flies up towards you. You turn super saiyan rose just in time to block his punch. He then kicks you into the forest, causing you to crash through a few trees. You then grab on to a branch, stopping your momentum as you flip on to that branch. Once he flies closer, you jump up then double stomp him to the ground before falling down and stomping him further into the ground. You move away and see him fly up out of the ground. He flies towards you then up above the tree line. 

You're then hit from behind by him. Every time you stand up, your hit by Evil Sunchock again and again. You then stand up then turn around, catching his fist then punching him in the face. You then kick him a few times before he catches your arm and slams you into the ground.

Evil Sunchock: You're good, but you aren't as strong. *he grabs you by your neck and lifts you up* Your biggest weakness is that you can't fly. 

You then put the bottom of your boots on his chest, then jump off of him. As he is pushed back, you land on your feet and watch him regain his balance. He then charges at you, ready to punch you. However, you wait till the last second to try something. Once he is close, you jump up into the air and watch as his fist collides with the ground. You then realize that you're floating in mid-air. He then looks up at you.

Evil Sunchock: So you can fly. Either you were holding it back, or you just figured it out

You: You'll have to find out. 

You then redirect yourself and fly down towards Evil Sunchock. He jumps back, making you punch the ground. However, you fly back up and punch him back towards the destroyed campsite where everyone else is. You continue to fly towards him, punching him while he struggles to block your attacks. You two then fly up, punching each other while everyone else below watches you two.

Eventually, you two continue to fight before flying back down to the first crater that you two had created. Both of you standing across from each other. Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury go and join Evil Sunchock. While Raven, Qrow, Yang, Zelda, and Blake go join you.