??? 2

POV: No ones

An air ship is seen flying away from the now destroyed kingdom of Atlas. Fire spreading everywhere, buildings falling, and people screaming as explosions occur all over the kingdom. In the air ship, Winter Schnee piloting the air ship. She then receives a call from Weiss on her scroll.

Weiss: *speaking through Winter's scroll* "Winter! Thank goodness you picked up. What happened?"

Winter: I don't know. We were attacked. Everything was shut down, we had no defense systems at all. 

Weiss: "That's impossible. Where are you right now?"

Winter: I have flown out of the kingdom. I have instructions to find you and your team to help out against this threat. 

Weiss: "Good luck with that. I only know where Yang and Ruby are."

Winter: Where are they?

Weiss: "They are at their house right now."

Winter: What about your other teammates?

Weiss: "My guess is Menagerie. No one has contacted them since they don't have any way of contacting the kingdoms."

Winter: Of course. I'll pick up your teammates and meet up with you so we can find and stop whoever attacked Atlas.

Weiss: "Okay, be safe."

Winter: I will. Talk to you soon Weiss.

She then ends the call and flies off into the clouds.

Meanwhile, on the grounds of the now destroyed kingdom of Atlas. Cinder and Dr. Watts are on the highest point in the kingdom.

Cinder: I must say, I am impressed that you shut everything down in Atlas.

Watts: Yes, do I get some sort of reward or do I leave with a pat on the back.

Emerald: You get to stay alive. 

Cinder and Dr. Watts turn around to see Emerald and Mercury dragging a woman towards Cinder.

Mercury: We found her Cinder. 

Cinder: Seems she wasn't that much of a problem since you two look fine.

Mercury: Her attacks were way too predictable.

The woman looks up at Cinder, breathing heavily. She is clearly weakened from Emerald and Mercury. Cinder then approaches her and smirks.

Cinder: So, you're the Winter Maiden.

Winter Maiden: I am, but why do you care?

Cinder: Because you have something I want.

Winter Maiden: I have nothing now. You and your group of thugs just destroyed everything!

Cinder: *she lifts up her arm which is in white glove* I want you powers.

Winter Maiden: You can't have them, you're not deserving of them!

Cinder: *she laughs a bit* I already have the Fall and Summer Maiden powers. I just want yours as well. 

Cinder then opens her hand, allowing a small beetle like grimm to jump on to the Winter Maiden's as it begins to absorb the powers of the Winter Maiden. A loud scream can be heard as Cinder looks at a patch of smoke to see the shadowy figure flying within it.

Cinder: You've done well. Find the members of Team RWBYS, and erase them.

The shadowy figure then flies off, disappearing in the distance as the Winter Maiden falls to the ground with scars on her face. Cinder then holds her hand up, the glove disappears as she switches between the three different Maiden powers.

End of ??? 2