Unity Arc Chapter 14: Saving Vale

You woke up at the sound of Yang, Blake and Weiss talking. You join the conversation. Everyone explaining the true and honest reasons why they joined Beacon and wanted to be a huntress and huntsman. After that, Ruby and Yang switch for watching over everyone. Everyone goes to sleep, except for Yang. Yang and Zwei wake up everyone, which causes you all to see that Ruby is missing. Everyone then follows Zwei as he leads everyone to a hole in the ground. You take a knee and look down, mainly seeing darkness at first. Doctor Oobleck starts to talk about something, but you ignore it once you see a flash of a small light down below. You are intrigued by it and jump down. Once you jump down, you hear Weiss yell at you. 

Weiss: Sunchock!

You keep heading down, landing and climbing down a building until you approach the wall of the giant underground city. You see the same light sparkle towards your left. You approach it and see that it is another orange orb. You pull it out of the wall and look at it, turning it around in your and see that it has four red stars on it. You feel a tap on your shoulder and see a Female Mouse faunus wearing White Fang clothing. She aims her gun at you, and all you do is look at her with a blank expression.

Mouse White Fang Member: Who are you? Who are you with and how did you find this place?

You: Sorry I didn't know where I was. *you then unwrap your tail around your waist and show her*

Mouse White Fang member: *she lowers her gun* My apologies, I didn't know you were a Faunus.

You: Yeah, I'm not. *you kick the gun out of her hand and aim a ki sphere at her* You probably shouldn't have lowered you're gun. 

She looks at you and pulls a dagger out, and attempts to stab you but is then frozen. You turn to your right and see Weiss, Blake, Yang, Professor Oobleck, and Zwei. They approach you and Weiss talks to you sounding extremely pissed.

Weiss: Are you trying to give us a heart attack you idiot?! You could've gotten yourself killed or worse, captured!

You: They would've mistaken me for a Faunus anyways. *you wave your tail then wrap it around your waist again*

Weiss: That does not matter!

Oobleck: She is right young man you shouldn't have done that whatsoever because now I will-and you've found a dragon ball.

WBY: *they are confused* Huh?

You: What's a dragon ball?

Oobleck: Why it is that orb in your hand Sunchock. It is one of the rarest artifacts that was documented in Remnants history. 

You: *you spin the orb on your finger like a basketball* Hmm, that is pretty interesting. Especially since this is the fourth one I've gotten now.

Oobleck: What!? You mean to tell me you have collected four of the seven dragon balls!

You: *you stop spinning the orb and hold it* Yeah...but what do they do exactly.

Oobleck: I'm afraid we should not worry about that right now. We need to go find your leader immediately.

???: Over there!

You and everyone turns to the voice, seeing multiple White Fang members approach you all. You start firing ki blasts, Yang starts firing Ember Celica, and Blake starts to fire her Gambol Shroud at the White Fang members, causing them to retreat.

Oobleck: Quickly children if we follow them the we might find your leader.

You all start to follow them, firing at them for when they turn around and start to fire at you all as well. They stop firing at you all and then turn a corner. You all run faster to not lose them and see more of an underground city. When following them, you see Ruby start running away from Roman Torchwick and another group of White Fang members.