Expedition Arc Chapter 33: Traveling to Argus

It has now been two weeks since the attack on Haven, and about a week and a half since you and Blake went to another timeline. You all have made it to a train station, trying to take the lamp to Atlas. Before you all left to the train station, Ghira and Kali Belladonna had told you and Blake goodbye. Ilia had traveled with you all to the train station to say goodbye. You, Blake, and Ilia were no where near the rest of your team and friends were. You were standing behind Blake, allowing her to talk to Ilia without interrupting them.

Ilia: I still don't feel like I deserve the freedom you and your family granted me.

Blake: Well, you're going to have to get over it, Ilia. Saving Haven had a huge impact on how faunus are seen in Mistral. Now it's up to you all to take the progress and run with it.

Ilia: Right. The White Fang may have been a failure, but with your father starting up a new movement, I've got more faith than ever before. *she then walks up and hugs Blake* Thank you, Blake, for everything. I wish you didn't have to go. 

Blake and Ilia then break from the hug.

Blake: I know, but my team needs me. We are going to track down the people responsible for the attack on Haven and the fall of Beacon.

Ilia: Always trying to save the world. 

Blake: More than you realize.

Ilia: *she looks at you and smiles* Take care Sunchock, and keep Blake safe.

You: *you smile back at Ilia* I will. You take care as well Ilia.

Ilia: *she nods then looks around* Hey, I know Blake's parents saw both of you off, but where's-

Sun: Sun? *he is behind you and Blake* Oh, he's right here. 

You and Blake turn around and go towards Sun. 

Sun: What? You didn't think I was going to miss your big send-off did you?

Neptune: *he appears from behind Sun* He definitely overslept and absolutely almost missed this. 

Sun turns around to tell Neptune to be quiet. Blake giggles and Neptune then turns Sun around and pushes him. 

Neptune: Hey Blake, hey Sunchock. *he turns to Sun* Now would you hurry up? Need I remind you we have our own trip to plan? *he then spots Ilia* Oh, I didn't know Ilia was going to be here. I'll give you all a moment. 

Neptune then walks towards Ilia to try and flirt with her. 

Blake: Wrong tree...

Sun: He'll figure it out.

You: Will he?

Sun: Probably not. 

Blake: So, you're really going to Vacuo?

Sun: That's right, seeing you and Sunchock reunited with the rest of team RWBYS really made me realize something. I am like, the worst team leader ever. Me and the boys were cool with a little hiatus, but we gotta make up for lost time. Shade Academy's not dealing with any problems like Haven right now. Plus, that means I can show the guys around my old stomping grounds. 

Blake: I have to admit, I think I was kinda getting used to having you around.

You: Same here. 

Sun: I go where I'm needed.  And... I'm not needed anymore.

Blake: Well when you say it like that, it sounds sad.