Eclipse Arc Chapter 16: Entering the Tournament

You, Blake and Yang are now talking with Team KMSN. Yang, Maurice, and N are talking about fighting; Sarah and Blake are talking about books; while you and Kyle are catching up.

Kyle: Wow, so that transformation is something you can do naturally.

You: That's right, though I have only need to use it when it's necessary.

Kyle: I can understand that. *he glances over to Blake and Sarah* I've never seen Sarah talk to anyone this long before.

You: *you look over to them* Really? Does she always have her head in a book?

Kyle: Pretty much. She likes to read more than talk or fight.

You: Well she is pretty strong. She launched that girl from the other team into the barrier.

Kyle: That was her semblance, all thanks to the book she was reading.

You: Huh? *you look confused*

Kyle: Yep, her semblance allows her to take the power of the main character of the last book she read.

You: Wow, that's cool. *you look at Maurice and N* What about those two?

Kyle: We call Maurice's semblance afterimage. Almost like an illusion, but it only works for him and his weapon. N's semblance is amazing, he can absorb sunlight and use it to create a barrier, fire beams of light, and even a sword of light. He can also transfer the light into his weapon to make it more powerful.

You: That is very cool. Your team has a very high chance of winning.

Kyle: I hope so. We trained very hard to get to where we are now.

Yang: *she approaches you* Me and Blake are going to head back to the dorm right now. See ya! *she starts to leave and Blake approaches you*

You: Later Yang. *you look at Blake and smile*

Blake: See you in a little bit. *she smiles at you*

You: See you soon Blake.

Blake the kisses you on your lips for a few seconds then breaks from it. You hear her softly purr before she walks towards the school.

Kyle: You got a girlfriend now? *he says so in a playful and teasing tone*

You: Shut up. *you lightly punch Kyle's shoulder, causing him to laugh a bit*

Kyle: We should get going as well. Sucks we won't face each other again.

You: I'm sure we will.

Kyle: Yeah, well...see you later.

You and Kyle fist bump before he leaves with his team. You then hear something crash behind you. You turn to see two people fighting each other then start fighting on top of some parts of Beacon. You then see Weiss and Ruby looking at the fight. They sound like they are cheering for them, which causes you to go over to them.

You: What's going on?

Ruby: My Uncle Qrow is fighting Weiss' sister!

Weiss: And Winter will beat Ruby's uncle.

Qrow and Winter fight for a while. It looks like they were about to kill each other until Qrow decides to put his weapon up. Everyone looks confused, especially Winter. Qrow then taunts her to go and attack him. She falls for it and charges at him with the tip of her sword ready impale him in the throat. However, she is stopped when hearing a certain voice call out her name.