Eclipse Arc Chapter 20: A New Adventure

After you woke up in the cabin, you and the lady are sitting at a table drinking tea. She talks to you about stuff you have already known about, the rest of the information was completely unknown and made you question a few things. Once she has told you everything, she asks if you are confused or have any questions. You take a deep breath and look at her before speaking.

You: Let me get this straight. Professor Ozpin has lived many lives, he built the schools, and hid the relics in each of the four academies.

Woman: That is correct.

You: And you're Ruby's mother, Summer Rose.

Summer: That is also correct. *she says then coughs a bit*

You: Why are you here and not with your family?

Summer: When I arrived at Salem's land, I was outnumbered by grimm and her minions. I was defeated before I could get to her. She then used a parasite grimm on me. She then gave me a choice. To either die that day by her hand, or go back and slowly be killed by the parasite grimm every time I use my silver eyes.

You: What do you mean by "killed"?

Summer: Silver eyed warriors can stop a grimm with a flash of light. However, the parasite pains and kills me every time I use my silver eyes.

You: And you don't want to go home letting your family know that you're alive but slowly dying as well.

Summer: *she nods* As long as I don't use my eyes then I will be able to live on.

You: Then you shouldn't go out anymore. Stay here and don't worry about what's going on in the outside world. You need keep yourself healthy.

Summer: I guess, but I don't like staying here. I'm a huntress, I should be helping people.

You: You're right about that, but you can't help others if you can't help yourself.

Summer: *she sighs* Maybe you're right. 

You: I should get going, I have to find someone.

Summer: I understand, but before you go. You should take that bag with you.

She points to a brown bag and a backpack. The backpack has a sleeping bag, some food, lien, and a few other items. You look in the brown bag and see that inside are the dragon balls that you have found.

You: How did you...?

Summer: I stopped by your dorm when taking you away from the tower. I figured that they were very important.

You: They are. Thank you for getting these for me.

Summer: You're welcome. Just make sure to be safe out there.

You: I will, thank you again.

You put your shirt back on and leave, waving goodbye to Summer as she does the same before going back inside her cabin. You start to make your way through a huge forest and eventually find a path after walking around for what seemed like hours. You can also tell it's now the middle of the day. You finally decide to take a right and go down that path for about an hour before seeing a fork in the road. Luckily, there is a sign post that tells you the direction to where the path will lead you. The path to the left leads to Mistral, while the path to the left just says docks.

???: Sunchock?

You turn around after hearing someone say your name. You then see Ruby, Jaune, Nora, and Ren. Ruby then runs up in front of you.

Ruby: You're alive... but I saw...

You put your hand on Ruby's shoulder. 

You: I'm alright Ruby, she shot above my heart. I'll live.

Ruby smiles as Jaune, Ren, and Nora approach you.

Jaune: We thought you were gone. Well, from what Ruby told us.

Nora: I didn't believe it of course.

Ren: But, you were sad when Ruby told us about...

Nora: Don't say anything Ren!

You all laugh for a bit.

You: Where are you four heading anyways?

Jaune: We are going to Haven Academy.

You: That's quite the journey.

Ruby: Why don't you come with us? 

You: I would... *your scroll then goes off and you see that it's Sun* ...hold on one second. *you answer your scroll* Hello?

You and Sun talk for a bit before he tells you something very important.

You: ...Okay, I'll be there soon. Thank you. *you hang up*

Jaune: Is everything okay with Sun?

You: Yeah, he just saw Blake. She is leaving by boat, but it won't leave for another few days.

Ruby: *she sighs with relief* It's good that Blake is okay.

Nora: Yeah, she ran once we got to safety.

You look at the signs then back at everyone else. 

You: I'm sorry Ruby, but I am not going to Haven with you. I am going to find Blake.

Ruby: Then you better promise me that you will be safe.

You: *you smile at her* I promise.

Ruby smiles back at you. Ruby, Ren, Jaune, and Nora go on the path that goes to Mistral while you go down the path that leads to the docks. 

Timeskip: The next day

You finally make your way to the docks. There are little restaurants and shops around you. You know where you need to go to meet up with Sun. However, you look through the window of a clothing store and look at what they have. An outfit catches your eye as you then enter the store.

End of Chapter 20

End of Eclipse Arc