6

2 weeks later.

"Bitch stop playing so much!" Lay whisper-yelled watching Kailani air fuck the mannequin at the mall

Kailani laughed, as Lay recorded her. She jumped down off the pedestal, laughing.

"Girl if you want me to fuck you just say that." Kailani mushed her head, and she scoffed.

"Why would I need you to do that and I got Ben?" She looked over at her, and Kailani rolled her eyes.

"Girl fuck you and Ben. I had you first hoe." Kailani frowned, and Lay laughed.

"There them fat hoes go right there." They heard KD yell, and Kailani smacked her lips.

"Every time we get away from they ass, they find us again." Lay whispered as the boys walked up to them.

"Can never catch a damn break." Kailani whispered back, before the two of them laughed.

Kentrell swooped Kailani up, kissing her face.

"I love you." He smiled at her, and she kissed his lips.

She had yet to say it back to him. She still didn't know how she felt, all she knew was that she couldn't leave him. Nobody else knew what happened besides the two of them.

He pushed her up on him some, as she held on to his neck.

"You got her so spoiled, like put her big ass down." Kd mushed Kailani head and she laughed.

"Fuck you Kelldrick." Kailani bucked at him, and he rolled his eyes.

Kentrell carried to the food court, before placing her on her feet.

He played with her curls as the two of them stood in line for Streetz.

"You okay?" She asked him, as he watched her, and he nodded his head.

"Took your medicine?" She rubbed his face, and he nodded again.

"Don't feel like talking today?" She mumbled, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Im good baby." He chuckled, and she rubbed his arm, stepping forward.

"Hi, can I get a plate of jalof rice, fufu, and egusi soup. No goat meat please. You want something Ken?" Kailani turned around, and he shook his head.

"That's it." She told the worker.

"25.79." She said in her heavy African accent.

Kentrell passed her a 50, stepping to the side with Kailani.

"NBA Youngboy, can we take a picture with you?" A crowd of people came up to him, and he stood in front of Kailani.

"Nah, not today." He told them, and they all murmured different things before the crowd dispersed.