18

Next Day

"Kentrell stop playing

"Kentrell stop playing." Kailani whined, and he chuckled.

"Why I gotta put my arm around you?" He asked her, staring at her.

"Because I'm cold. Now stop being mean to me." She scooted closer to him, leaving no space between the two of them.

He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her leg over him.

"Why you turn the air so low if you was gone be cold?" He frowned.

"I like being cold. I just wanna touch you." She mumbled, rubbing his side.

"You so pretty baby." He smiled at her, and she blushed.

"Thank you Ken. What you do yesterday?" She asked, rubbing his face.

"I don't wanna tell you." He mumbled, locking eyes with her.

"Okay.. why?" She slightly pouted.

"I don't want you to be mad at me. What you did at school?" He changed the topic, and she decided to just drop it. Whatever it was, it was obvious it would be better if she didn't know.

"I turned in our fake baby. We passed, surprisingly." She told him, and he chuckled.

"I totally forgot about that mufucka. It's been like, 4 months." He said, and she nodded.

"Me too. I don't know how we passed but shit, good for us." She shrugged, and he laughed.

He kissed her chin, looking at her.

"You ever been in love before me?" Kentrell asked her.

"Nah. I had a boyfriend though." She told him.

"What happened?" He pushed a curl behind her ear.

"Nothing much, it was the usual puppy love. Then he started getting possessive over me, so I ended it. I don't like controlling type shit, I didn't even give his ass a second chance I just dropped him." She chuckled.

"That's good. Don't ever put up with nothing that you don't wan' put up with. Even with me. Promise me." He mumbled, and she frowned.

"Promise you what?" She asked.

"That if it ever get too hard, you have to leave me. Don't stay with me if I get out my body Kailani." He said, as they stared at each other.

"Kentrell I-." She started, and he cut her off.

"I'm not tryna hear that baby. I don't ever wanna hurt you, or treat you in a way that you shouldn't be treated. You so beautiful, you deserve way more than me. And the fact that you still with me, even knowing how I am, let me know that you'd stay even if I got real crazy. I don't want you to put up with that. So promise me." He wiped her tears, frowning.

"No. I'm not fucking leaving you Kentrell." She pulled away from him, and he pulled her back.

"You so hardheaded girl." He kissed her chin and she smiled.