32

12/24 | Kailani's House

Kailani opened her eyes, feeling Kentrell staring at her

"Kentrell stop doing that." She turned her body the other way, closing her eyes again.

He put his arm around her, kissing her bare back.

Kailani's breath shallowed as he kept kissing her back.

"Don't go back to sleep Kai." He mumbled, and she ignored him, dozing back off anyways.

He heard her breathing slow all the way down, and he knew she was asleep again.

He turned her body to face him as she slept, her lips slightly parted.

He pushed her hair out of her face, looking at her natural eyelashes that were long, which surprised him since she usually had extensions.

He rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip, softly pecking her lips as she slept.

His eyes trailed to her bare shoulder, seeing she still had a slight bruise from where he had bit her.

He rubbed his finger over it, biting his lip.

He pulled the cover back, looking at her body. He loved every single thing about her, all her flaws.

"Stop staring at me Ken." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"You so pretty baby. Come on, lay on your back and go back to sleep." He told her, and she kept her eyes closed, turning to lay on her back, letting him do whatever it was he was doing.

Kentrell rubbed circles on her stomach, staring at her body.

She let his hands roam her body, keeping her eyes closed.

Kentrell groped her boobs, before trailing his hand up to her neck.

He climbed in between her legs, spreading them.

"Kailani how you keep yo pussy bald like this all the time?" He frowned.

"My wax lady don't play bout me." She mumbled without opening her eyes.

Kentrell spread her lower set of lips, biting his lip.

He grabbed his phone, taking pictures of her naked body and she chuckled.

He turned the flash on, taking pictures of her pussy.

"So pretty Lani." Kentrell dragged his finger down her slit.

"Thank you Ken." She mumbled.

He laid on top of her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Kailani you mad at me?" He rubbed his thumb on her skin, and she opened her eyes.

"Did you do something for me to be mad at you?" She asked him, and he shook his head no.

"Then I'm not mad at you baby. You okay?" She rubbed his scalp.