24

Next Day.

Kailani wiped her face as she silently cried while Kentrell was still asleep

She didn't know why she was crying. A part of her felt like she shouldn't be with Kentrell anymore, but the rest of her felt like they needed each other.

She knew he needed more help than she could offer him. Something was truly wrong with him, something that he couldn't help but let take over his actions.

She loved everything about him, she just wanted him to get better. But the toxic shit that his switch condoned in, she didn't like it, at all.

Kentrell hugged her waist tighter, making her wipe her face.

"What you crying for baby?" He rasped, putting his head in her neck, rubbing her back.

"I don't know." She mumbled, and Kentrell sighed.

"I said I was sorry Kailani." Kentrell pulled her closer to him, leaving no space between them.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Ken. I know you don't mean to, but you gotta get yourself together for me, foreal." She hugged his neck, rubbing his scalp.

"I'm trying." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"I know baby." She replied, twisting his hair.

"I love you. So bad. Ima chill out, I pinky promise." He held his pinky up, and her smile widened as she tangled her pinky in his.

"I love you too DeSean." She squeezed around his neck in a hug making him laugh.

He left kisses on her neck, before trailing them up to her jaw.

Kentrell got out of the bed, going to brush his teeth.

Kailani had already brushed hers, having been up the last 30 minutes.

Kentrell walked back out the bathroom, laying next to her.

He put his head back in her neck.

"I'm obsessed with the way you smell." He mumbled, sinking his teeth in her skin, and she winced, and he let her go.

"No way you just bit me foreal. Kentrell that hurt." She frowned, and he laughed.

"I be wan' for to rip your skin off." He said, kissing where he left his teeth marks.

"You wanna be Edward so bad." She rolled her eyes, referring to twilight, and he laughed again.

"If you asked I'd drink your blood foreal." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

"The fact that I know you not playing, got me flabbergasted." She frowned, and he kept kissing her.

"I'd do anything you asked me to." He told her, and she chuckled.

"Like, drink your bath water, rip your clit off, fuck you til you scream." He said, kissing behind her ear, and her eyes widened.

"First of all, I wouldn't ask you to do the first two. Second of all, you saying rip my clit off like you've done it before?" She frowned.