50

Same Day | 4 hours later

Kailani's phone rang, making her wake up

Kailani's phone rang, making her wake up. She groaned, grabbing it off the charger.

"Yes Laylani?" Kailani sleepily asked.

"I can't go out tonight baby, I don't wanna be away from True yet." Lay told her, and she chuckled.

"I can't neither chile. Kentrell done beat this pussy out the fucking frame. Like bitch the frame broke at this point." Kailani ran her fingers through her messy hair as Lay laughed.

"Mkay sista girl. Happy birthday baby." Lay said, making her smile.

"Happy birthday twin. I love you hoe, bye." Kailani chuckled, hanging up once she said it back.

Kailani put her phone down, laying her head on her pillow, and closing her eyes.

Her phone buzzed, and she wiped her eyes, realizing she wasn't sleepy anymore.

She grabbed her phone as Kentrell tightened his grip on her.

She saw Lay had posted, and she smiled, liking the picture.

laydabrat

Liked by mgng10x and 229,998 others

laydabrat : mommy baby 🥰
comments limited.
mgng10x : My 💚s
adorekailani : TT babyyyy 😍😍😍😍😍

She slid from under Kentrell, limping to the bathroom.

She dialed Breezy's number as she peed.

"Wassup birthday girl?" He answered.

"Hi Reece. I'm not coming back today, Kentrell came home!" She smiled, making him smile.

"That's good girl. Tell him I said wassup. Call me later okay? I love you." He told her.

"I love you too dookie booty. Byebye." She said, before hanging up.

She wiped herself, standing up.

She opened the shower door, starting some hot water.