14

Next Day

Kentrell jumped out of his sleep, to see Kailani staring at him, a towel wrapped around her

"You okay baby?" She asked, and he sighed, wiping his sweaty face.

"I'm fucking sick of this shit man." He mumbled, grabbing his pills for the day and swallowing them.

He went in the bathroom, brushing his teeth next to Kailani.

"I'm sorry Ken." She rubbed his face, and he smiled, kissing her lips.

"It ain't yo fault baby." He told her.

"You ever tried pyschotherapy? It's like where you talk about literally everything, and then accept the emotions and live through it again, so that you can get over your trauma." She said as he played with her curl.

"Does it work?" He mumbled, and she shrugged.

"Doesn't hurt to try." She replied, and he nodded.

"With you, or a real therapist?" He asked.

"Whichever you prefer." She said, and he kissed her lips.

"Ima choose you every time." He pulled away, and she laughed.

"Still on punishment." She walked out the bathroom and he smacked his lips.

"I can be on punishment, that's fine. Lemme make you cum though." He frowned, and she shook her head no.

"Nah cause when you make me cum, you be cumming too, I be seeing you." She said, and he smirked, shrugging.

"Not seeing your point. Come on Lani damn, I need to taste you." He put his head in her neck as she laughed.

She moaned as he left a hickey on her neck.

"Move whore." She pushed him away and he laughed.

"You real wrong for this girl." He sat on her bed, and she laughed.

She dropped her towel, and Kentrell groaned.

"You doing this on purpose. Come here." He pulled her arm to him, laying her on the bed.

"Open up, now." He mumbled, and she opened her mouth. He stuck two fingers in her mouth, biting his lip.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, rubbing it around her clit.

"Kentrell come on." She whimpered, and he smirked.

He leaned down, sucking on her clit as she moaned.

He stuck his two fingers in her, pumping them as he flicked his tongue against her clit.

She moaned, arching off the bed.

"Turn around Lani. Arch for me." He moved his fingers quicker, and she did what he asked.

Kailani put a deep arch in her back, and he groaned.