22

A week later. 11/28 | Baton Rouge

Kentrell gripped Kailani's waist tighter, putting his head in her neck

"Baby it's hot, back up." Kailani mumbled, sleep laced in her voice.

"No." Kentrell rubbed her ass, dozing off.

Kailani pulled away from him, pushing the cover off of her.

"Kailani stop playing." Kentrell pulled her against him, putting his head back in her neck.

He kissed her neck a few times, and she put her arm around him, making him smile.

Their alarms started going off, and Kailani smacked her lips.

Kentrell kissed down her body, and she grabbed the back of his head as he wrapped his lips around her nipple.

He leaned up, kissing her lips and she smiled.

"Goodmorning to you too." She chuckled, and he laid on her chest.

"I love you." He mumbled, rubbing circles on her stomach.

"I love you too. You okay?" She asked him, feeling him nod.

He slid his hand down, kissing all over her body.

"I love you so much." He said, and she smiled.

He was so sweet to her, and she loved it.

"You love me?" He looked up at her, a small pout on his face.

"I do baby." She told him, and he laid back on top of her.

She rubbed his scalp, before feeling her chest become wet.

"Kentrell?" She tilted his head to look at her, seeing him crying.

"Kentrell what are you crying for? What's wrong?" She frowned, pulling him in a hug, and he chuckled, kissing the side of her face.

"Ion even know. I just love you so much that it hurt. I can't explain it." He told her, and she sighed.

"Kentrell what's the matter baby?" She asked him as he kissed on her neck.

"You gone leave me Kailani?" He laid his head in her neck.

"No, Kentrell I told you that." She softly spoke to him, and he nodded.

"I know mama. I'm just scared. Ion want you to leave me, ever." He said, resting his hand on her boob.

She didn't know what to say so she just hugged him tighter.

"Don't be mad at me when I be doing stuff Kai. I can't help it baby. But I meant it when I said I'd never hurt you. I'm sorry about the shit I be doing. I'm trying Lani, I really am. I just need to you to keep believing in me mama." He mumbled in her neck, and she felt tears brim in her eyes as he continued to kiss her.