41

A few hours later. | 3pm

"Damnnnnn." Joe smiled looking at the hotel hut area KD picked out.

"I'm finna run all around this bitch on god." Kd took off running, and Kailani snatched him up by his shirt.

"No the hell you are not. Don't be ghetto hoe." She mugged him, and he rolled his eyes, following her to the huts.

"Nene wanna be our mama so bad." Ben shook his head and she waved him off as Kentrell held her hand.

"Shit, got fucking damn." Lay grabbed the rail, feeling the bridge almost trip her.

"Thats yo fat ass." Kd mumbled, and Joe popped his neck.

"Stop playing with babymama nigga damn you know she cry too much." Joe told him, and Lay rolled her eyes.

"I don't like how all y'all call me babymama, Ian yall fucking babymama." She frowned, and they all shrugged.

"Girl you just be talking." Kentrell waved her off, making Kailani chuckle and Lay mugged him.

"Kd and Joe, y'all suite right there. Kd if somebody complain on y'all, on god Ima whoop yo fucking ass." Kailani pointed at him, passing Joe and him their room keys, and he smacked his lips.

"Can't do shit like it's my bday." He rolled his eyes, and him and Joe walked in their hut.

"Bye bestie." Lay kissed Kailani's lips making her laugh.

"Bye gay hoe." Kailani waved as Kentrell dapped Ben up.

Ben and Lay had their own hut, KD and Joe had a hut suite that had two rooms, and Kailani and Kentrell had their own as well.

Kentrell stood behind her as she swiped the card against the lock, pushing it open.

"Aww this so cute." Kailani smiled looking at the hotel's living room and kitchen area.

"It's giving rich Africa." Kentrell mumbled, and she laughed.

"Dont be racist Kentrell. That ain't funny." She shook her head and he shrugged.

Kentrell pulled their suitcase to the room, before walking and wrapping his arms around Kailani.

He kissed her neck as she stood over the balcony.

"You like this view huh?" He chuckled, and she smiled

"Mhm. In the Maldives and shit." She said, as he rubbed her sides.

"What if a tsunami just happen right now? Like right now." He asked, and she laughed.

"You definitely gone drown cause you can't swim." She replied, and he smacked his lips.

"You stay tryna embarrass me." He rolled his eyes and she laughed.

He kissed her neck, listening to the water splash against the rocks.