51

5 months later.

"Nene stop crying girl." Breezy chuckled, helping her put her sandals on.

"Shut the fuck up. Kentrell gone beat your ass when he find out you ate my fucking fruit." She frowned, wiping her face.

"Girl that was my fruit, nobody told you that you can have it. The hell?" He laughed, standing back up.

The gang had all moved to Los Angeles, as well as Chris and her dad. She had spent most of her pregnancy crying, and eating, per usual.

She was currently over her and Kentrell's house with Chris while Kentrell was at an interview. He didn't wanna leave her at home by herself since their baby could be due at anytime.

True was now 6 months, and he had Ben's whole face. Kd was still his, abnormal, self. Joe had finally got a girlfriend, although he was cheating on her.

Kentrell and Kailani were the strongest they had ever been, their baby bringing them closer.

Christopher had become the brother she'd never had, but wouldn't mind having. To sum it up, Kailani was overjoyed with her life.

"No Chris you told me I could have it. You selfish whore." She mugged him, and he shrugged.

"I changed my mind baby." He laughed, and she rolled her eyes.

There was knocks at the door, and Kailani quickly waddled over to it, making Chris laugh.

She opened the door, wrapping her arms around Kentrell.

"I left my keys here. Wassam mami? You good?" He chuckled, kissing her lips.

"No, Chris ate my fucking fruit." She pouted.

"You wan' me beat his ass?" Kentrell asked, and she nodded.

Kentrell pulled his pants up, walking over to Chris.

"Put that fucking set up my nigga." Kentrell said, making Chris laugh.

Chris pulled his sweats up, squaring up with Kentrell, and Kailani laughed, watching them play fight with each other.

"Cupcake ass nigga, back the fuck up." Kentrell hit him with a two piece, making him hiss.

"Don't touch her fruit, strong face ass." Kentrell laughed, and so did Breezy.

"Bro on god that wasn't her fruit. Her fat ass already ate hers." Chris waved the both of them off, getting on his phone.

"So. You told me I could have yours." Kailani shrugged.

"Some, I said have some." He corrected, and she rolled her eyes.

Kailani's phone rang as Chris and Kentrell played the game.

"Bestfriend where you at hoe?" Kd screamed in the phone, and she laughed.

"At home Kelldrick. What you doing?" She asked, waddling to her kitchen.

"Outside your door. Open the fuck up craig." He said, and Kailani heard hard knocks on her door, making her laugh.

Kentrell opened the door, before smacking his lips as everybody came in.

"Trueeee baby." Kailani smiled, watching him reach for her.

"Sista you not even gone hug me first? Got fucking damn." Lay frowned.

"Girl shut up, hi my baby." Kailani sat true on her stomach that had definitely blew up in the last 5 months.

He cooed at her, and she smiled as he pulled at her face.