CHAPTER 38

"Lyka, you look like someone that nobody wanna mess with especially when you wear your emotionless face but you usually become really cute when you perform. You have an irresistible charm on stage. You dance hip hop yet you still look cute. But today I was surprised that you nailed the classy sexy vibe like a real YG artist. The concept fits you well. I need you to just be more confident when doing this kinds of concept."

"Takki, you really have the swag and that's what I like everytime you perfom. You slayed the choreo and as usual your dance is very precise. The concept fits you too. I want to see you in the middle more next time."

"Inna, I like how versatile you are. You can fit on any concept so well. You nailed today's performance. You dance the most accurate choreography. You're on point and have a great timing. Also, I wanna point out that your facial expressions improved a lot. It adds to your charisma while dancing. You dance not too girly and not too boyish. You're somehow opposite with Lyka. You look cute and innocent when you're not perfoming but when you start to perfom, you look like someone we don't want to mess with. You have an overflowing charisma on stage. I didn't see any flaws on your dance today. It's a good thing but also a bad thing because my expectations for you just gets higher."

Napangiti ako.

"Swag, charisma, and classy sexiness... You guys passed the vibe and I almost thought for a second that you three are real YG trainees. You are synchronized on most of the performance, very close to a clean performance. The fact that we rarely make you all perform in groups makes me amazed on the teamwork that the three of you showed to me." Ngumiti sa amin si teacher Hong.

"With that, I want to congratulate your team for passing this month's evaluation." Nakangiting sabi ni teacher Hong.

Sabay-sabay kaming nagkatinginang tatlo nila Takki at Lyka. Pare-pareho kaming sobrang laki ng ngiti dahil sa tuwa. Nagyakapan kami at mabilis din na nagkalasan sa yakap dahil kung hindi ay baka magka-iyakan pa kaming tatlo.

Nag-bow kami kay teacher Hong at nakangiting lumabas ng conference room.

Ngayong araw ang evaluation. Ang ibinigay na concept sa aming mga trainee ngayong month ay YG vibe. Focused kami sa dancing ngayon at wala munang vocals. Ang pinerform naming tatlo nila Lyka at Takki ay Playing With Fire ng Blackpink.

(a/n: You guys can watch itzy members cover of Playing with Fire here:

just imagine that they are Inna, Takki, and Lyka practicing the song for the first time. Si Inna yung nasa center. Ganito ang arrangement nila: Lyka--Inna---Takki )

Hindi kagaya noong mga nakaraang buwan ay kaunti lang ang naging time namin para mag practice kasi pina-aga ng company ang evaluation para daw wala na kaming masyado pang isipin ngayong magpapasko. Linggo ngayon pero pinapasok nila kami para sa evaluation. Okay lang naman sa amin kasi tatapusin nalang namin ang training ngayong week tapos babalik kami next year na.

"Sa Saturday next week na ako manlilibre. I know na may isa diyan na kailangan na pumunta sa jowa para sa bebe time nila eh." Ani Takki.

Natawa naman ako sakanya. "Ako ba?" Kunwaring tanong ko.

"Tch, magtatanong pa. Alis na!" Itinulak ako ni Lyka.

Tumatawa akong nag-iba ng direksyon sakanila. "Bye!! Ingat sa pag-uwi! See you bukas." Sigaw ko sakanilang dalawa.