CHAPTER 25

PAKIUSAP: Patawarin niyo ho ako sa mga grammatical errors na makikita sa Chapter na ito. Kung inyo pong makikita sa ibaba, ito ay POV ni Jampawlo da hakdog. Kaya alam niyo na, struggle is real.

SEJUN'S POV

"Dre, una na kami." I glanced at Josh then nodded as a response. The other members gestured their hands as a goodbye, I gave them a nod too.

We just finished talking about making an EDM version of Love Goes. Sir Robin thought it'll be awesome if we perform it for our upcoming free concerts. We tried doing it na and I think by Wednesday ay matatapos na namin ito. We're also busy for our upcoming third single which is Alab.

I turned off the monitor and put my heft entirely onto the chair. Feeling tired and dizzy, I chosed to close my eyes and take a nap. Not an hour have passed, I can already feel my tummy grumbling. I traipsed my eyes around to find my personal bag. I stood and went to the couch to get it. Mama brought me some bisquits and fruits a while ago. Maybe this is enough to feed my fussing tummy.

My phone suddenly beeped which caused me to startle at little.

Oy san ka na? Tapos na magluto si Ajero. It was Ken. I replied telling him that I still have to fix some things but in fact, I just want to be alone and rest my mind even just for a short time.

I put on my earphones and played my heavy rotation. Eyes shut closed, ears listening to music, mouth filled with biscuits, me trying to make my mind blank. I'm always like this, actually. When no one's around I try to think of nothing... but always ends up thinking how much I am mad at everyone who betrayed me. For how many years, I have memorize my mood cycle. From feeling to much emotions then in a heartbeat, I'll start being numb and feel empty.

I opened my eyes drifting my gaze on the screen of my phone. It keeps vibrating that I decided to open it. Notifs, dms, and tweets flooded my notifications.  It must be the fans again.

I let out a deep sigh and opened my twitter account. Thousands of notifs welcomed me. Usually, hindi ko binubuksan ang notifs ko since I have no time checking all of it. But now, it's as if the Universe is forcing me para tingnan ang mga ito. So there it is! I pressed the bell.

I shook my head with the negative thought that was lingering my mind the whole time, I won't let myself drown in emptiness tonight. Will make myself busy lurking to our fans. Yes great idea, Nase.

As I read tweets and replies from our fans, a tweet made me fascinated.

"I was dared by my cousin to tag @imszmc with this song cover. Feel free to judge Pinuno HAAHHAHAHA charot! Balakajan lam ko namang di mo to mapapanood blee!"

Without knowing why, I just found myself pressing the play button. The video's all black but I can clearly hear the strumming of guitar. I instantly felt my heart paused for a bit when I hear the voice sing. She's singing Hanggang sa Huli. Damn, ang ganda ng boses.

"May pinaghuhugutan ka ba?" I said infront of the screen and chuckled. I thought of downloading the video for a reason that I don't know.

Hmm, how come na hindi pinapansin ng ibang fans namin ang co-fans nila na ganito ka-talented? The video was posted 30 minutes ago but only got 5 views, 3 likes, and 1 retweet. What if i-rq ko o kaya iretweet? I'm sure marami na ang makakapanood nito.

I shake my head with the thought. I'll get scolded if I do that. Sigh.

I went to her profile and was amazed to find out that she's actually doing a lot of song covers. It seems like she's not really active as stan twitter, most of her tweets are just song covers and retweets of our official account's tweets. She has three dots as her display name and folamhh as her username. And she has only 100+ tweets and just 11 tweets in her Media though she joined twitter last 2016? Hmm seems like she really open this account just to post song covers, eh? She doesn't even state who's her bias in our group! I wonder who.