CHAPTER 42

[A/N: I know you all have good imaginations so please just imagine that all the dialouges written in English are Korean dialouges. (Unless the narration tells that it's english.) Thank you.]

5 months later...

"Aya-ssi, where are you going? Get back here!"

The loud yell from her manager filled the hallway making the busy employees halt and wonder what's going on.

"I'll follow her." Karina attempts to follow but the manager blocks her way.

"Stay here. I'll go." The manager said and immediately went out from the dressing room.

"She's... she's cool." Ningning babbled but Winter heard her.

"No, we'll get into trouble because of her." Winter argued.

"Eonnie, I think we need to warm up our vocals now." Gissele told Winter.

"What? Gissele, don't tell me you think she can actually convince them?"

Gissele pursed her lips. "Don't you want her to convince them?" She asked with a meaningful smiling.

Winter let out a sigh, worried. "I..." She hesitates to answer.

"If she gets lucky, we will be able to sing live for the first time." They all look at Karina. "We need to be prepared. We only have thirty minutes before our performance, let's start vocalizing." She commanded her members.

Ningning couldn't help but to do little jumps. She's the most excited.

"I swear, we need to prepare for the consequences too." Winter told them, shaking her head.

The staff inside the dressing room were all confuse when the group started to vocalize. It's a thing they only witness before the group records their new songs. Aespa never had a chance to sing live ever since their debut so they never had to vocalize before every performance.

"O-Omo! What are you doing here?"

All the employees were surprise when a girl entered the control room. The girl was chasing her breath. With her outfit and makeup on, it was obvious that she's a member of a kpop group. Although everyone could already tell that she's an idol through her awra alone. It was her,

"Aya-ssi?" One of the employees whispered, narrowing his eyes.

The girl wandered her eyes around for a second but she did not take the chance to be amused with all the stuff inside the control room.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" The girl greeted everyone. "Who's in-charge with our microphones?" She asked politely and with no hint of nervousness.

"I'm sorry, but you're not allowed in here." One of the employees told her. "If you have any concern, let your staff talk to us." He added.

Everyone went back to their work but instead of leaving, she walks towards the man who just talked.

"We're going to perform first, I want you to not turn off our mics." She said making the man turn his head to look at her.

He narrowed his eyes as he examines the girl from head to toe. He raised a brow when he realized who the girl was. "Get out." He said while looking directly at her eyes.

The girl did not move an inch, "No. I will not leave until I hear you agree to not turn off our mics."

The employee, who apparantly is the head of the control room, scoffed. Usually, it's the group's manager who talks to him about things that are usually the opposite of what this girl is asking him to do. Usually, the management of a certain group will ask him to make the backtrack loud, or to turn the microphones off, or to put a hundred percent autotune. He couldn't remember being asked to turn on the mics of a group who were banned by their own company from singing live in every music shows.