Chapter 38

guess who's back? yup its me!

~

I became furious hearing Lucys convorsation. I entered the living room aproching to everyone.

"Wheres James" I say while going to the kitchen and leaving everyone to get water.

"Uh i dont know.." Jai surprises me by follwing me into the kitchen, and sitting on the counter.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes, I got my water and started heading to the living room again. Suddenly Jai grasps my arm as gental as possible, and stops me.

'' Sooner or later we have to talk about this mess.'' he whispered.

Unhooking his grasp I say, "Well I choose later" and walk out.

Lukes P.O.V

I see Lauren with a pissed off facial expression.

''Whats wrong?'' I ask. She didnt bother to even look at me.

"You tell me." I saw that she tried to act intrested in Lucys story about her childhood.

''Thats was a funny story Lucy it really was. But I really want to hear about Italy, Lauren.'' Beau said suggesting Lauren to tell a story about the trip.

"well what about it, do you want to know? " She shrugged.

"Everything! How was the food, the suit, the view!" Beau listed all the things he wanted to know.

Lauren's P O.V

Beau asking all these questions! All I can think about is Jai. I started to nervously smile when everyone was waiting for me to tell an enchanting story.

"I've got one. " Jai said, leaning against the kitchen door.

Is he going to tell everyone about kiss! If he does no one will ever forgive me! Luke would be heart broken...

As he volenteered to share, he was looking directly at me, feeling like there's nothing else around... just me and him.

Breaking the tension, I got up and walked out the room. Of course Jai follwed.

Jais P.O.V

I would never tell anyone about that night, she is over reacting! And soon people will get suspicious.

I followed her and Luke did as well.

Pulling my arm Luke said, "I got it. "

I scrambled away, "No you don't understand!" I stopped Luke, "Let me take care of it. " I walked away knowing Luke stopped.

I walked into Luke's room, knowing shes in there.

"Hey..." I acted very gental as if she was a bunny I wanted to catch.

Her hands on her forehead,

"I'm sorry" we said at the same time.

"No you don't have to be sorry for anything. " I reasured her.

"Jai, I told you I love you, and I kissed you. I-I don't know if I can keep this a secret...I can't lie to Luke...I just can't. " she started to cry I guess by knowing what might happen to them.

"Stop, it's my fault, I should've never had feelings for my brothers girlfriend..." I said caressing her back.
"your so beautiful, I think about you all the time, I try to stop but I just can't. Your like a drug to me, when I heard you were leaving I-" I couldn't finish because she kissed me. Once again she kissed me and I knew she felt the same. I responded quickly, having a light touch of her chin against my fingers.

Lauren's P. O. V

I couldn't help myself. When I realized that I did that, I stopped.

"just go. " I sobbed with my hands over my eyes.

"Wait what if we-" Jai tried to continue but I pushed him away.

"GET OUT! " I screamed. Jai left with a frown. He knows that me and Luke are a package deal. God, Im so stupid! I will never forgive myself.