Chapter 41

Lauren P.O.V

Why did that happen. Why am I mad at him? Why the hell did I ignore him.
This would've been over with months ago!

I'm telling him.

Tonight.

Jais P.O.V

"Okay guys the flight leaves in a couple of hours. So finish packing."  Said the tour guy.

finishing packing my clothes, beanies, and toothbrushes Luke comes in and tells me he ran into Lauren today and had a big scene. My goosebumps excelled every time he said her name. I even forgot there together, they suck as a couple.

"Bro why don't you just dump her." I say casually.

Sitting down, he looked up at me biting his nails, still hasn't responded yet.

He got up, yawned "if she keeps acting like this I might." He said while exciting the room.

Holy shit. He just said he's going to break up with her. "I might" is the same thing to "I'm going to". and either way if she cared enough she would've came weeks ago.

Ha, I still have all the letters I was going to send in my closet.

Lauren P.O.V

It's 6:49 p.m.

I pulled up in there drive way and 2 other cars are there. I shouldn't go in if they have company...I turned on my car to back out, then I hear, " England here we come!" I saw beau outside put his luggage in the trunk of the escalade.

England??

I fixed myself a little in the car. I wore my black thrasher sweatshirt and leggings with my white nikes.

*deep breath* "For Luke." I looked at myself in the mirror. I am a powerful women!! I got out of my car very confident.

I knocked and Luke answered the door.

Our eyes both widened. Butterflies went crazy in my stomach, as if they attended a rave.

Earth to Lauren! You know what you came to do! Do it!

I looked down then back up, him staring at me waiting for me to speak.

"Can we talk." I said starring at the middle of his shirt. I feel light headed. I didn't even prepare what I was going to say! How am I going to make "I kissed jai several times." Sound like  'no big deal'.

"Sure." He grabbed my hand and ran his fingers through mine. His thumb caressed the back of my hand as we walked to the curb.

"this is a comfy spot." He joked.

Sitting on the cold, hard, dark, empty street. The moonlight left the scenery look dark blue with the stars more bright than ever.

I giggle at his comment.

Luke grabbed my in twined hands and held them up to his mouth to warm them.

"What was it you have to tell me?" His husky voice asks.

I smile with sorrow.

I let out a weep that lead to sniffles and tears. I took my hands away from his grasp and put them over my mouth. Oh I'm going to miss his sarcasm.

"whats  wrong?" He comes closer.

"No- no please *sniffle* I'm not, nor will I ever be prepared for you to hate me." My last words drifted off into uneven breathing. "Before I tell you why I've been acting like a total weirdo, just know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. And no matter what I will never stop being in love with you." I burst into sobs.