Chapter 23

Lauren's P.O.

The next day I woke up and had so many texts from that bitch. Megan.

Meg: DID YOU SEE THE NEW MAGAZINE?!?

Meg: ANSWER!!!!! ARE YOU AND JAI HAVING AN AFFAIR.

Meg: LOOK AT THE NEW FUCKING J-14 MAGAZINE!

I read all the messages and didn't reply. I changed into my jogging clothes and ran to the nearest Ride Aid. I got to the store and saw the topic, "Caught Jai Brooks Cheating!" The picture was of Jai covering my face and he had red eyes from all the flashes. I gasped and my phone rang.

"Hello!" I said quickly because I was so shocked.

"Babe, babe, What's wrong?!" he panicked.

"Nothing, um what's up?" I ask casually.

"Ha, don't tell me you forgot?!"

"Huh?" I was going threw the magazine.

"Two year anniversary? today!" he said shocked.

"SHIT!" I said out loud and everyone in ride aid paid attention to me. I started to panic and I bought the magazine and ran out still on the phone with Luke.

"Yeah! honey I'm going to have to call you back! K love you!" I said really quickly and hung up the phone.

I walked in a panic matter. I sat down at the park that was near by and read the article.

"CAUGHT JAI BROOKS CHEATING!

Two weeks ago we saw The Janoskians member Jai Brooks new girl friend Megan Olmeda. We cause him hand and hand with his twin brother Luke's Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez! Does Luke know? Or is she cheating on him with Jai?"

I squealed in shock and put my hand over my mouth. I called Jai for FaceTime.

"Hey." he answered.

"Did you see the new J-14!?" I widened my eyes.

"Ew I don't read that." he laughed.

"Well the new head line is of me and you! Saying "Caught Jai Brooks cheating!" I showed him the page.

"Fuck them! Lauren it's okay it will go away!" he calmed me, but then I stated panicking again.

"Today is me and Luke's 2 year anniversary, and if he sees this-" Jai cut me off.

"Meg saw it! Shit! Oh and happy anniversary." he smiled.

"Yeah Meg has been texting me all morning. I just didn't reply."

"I have to go and tell her everything." jai left and said bye, with a air kiss.

Luke's P.O.V

When Lauren hung up I felt like something fishy going on.

"HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" Jai yelled as coming down the stairs. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Fuck off!" I pushed him off.

"Okay be a little bitch when I'm wishing you a happy 2 fucking year anniversary." he got a banana and peeled it angrily.

"Man, I'm sorry, and thank you." I smiled.

Jai went to go tell Meg something important. I went to go get a present for my beautiful lady. I was at the flower store to get some grand roses, until I see a magazine with Jai on the cover. I picked up the magazine and read it. I felt like fainting when I saw Jai covering Lauren's face with one hand and the other intwined with hers. "cheating." I mumbled with anger.

I dropped the roses and tried to push the door to open forcefully, but then got very embarrassed because you had to pull the door open not push.