Charter 40

I can't run away from my problems.
I can't ignore my troubles.
I can't be immature anymore.

My life has been brutal the past days. No one's tried to contact me in anyway. I mean how can I blame them..I'm the one that's pushing everyone away, because of what I did, I've been blaming every one but myself.

The time has come to confess and discuss. My two biggest weakness'.
My biggest fear, is loosing them-all of them. But, if that's the risk I have to take to end all of this, I'm all for it.

I went to a café to eat and after, Im planning to go over the boys' house to explain myself. Suddenly, I bend over to get my phone out of my bag I see Luke walk in. It took my breath away, seeing him after weeks made me smile and gave me excitement that flurished all over my body. I dropped my phone back in my bag and pretended like I was deciding what to get on the menu, so when he comes over I can act 'surprised'.

Sitting there waiting for him to greet me, doesn't happen. Im right here, why cant he see me? Instead I see him through the glass, getting a table with a brown haired girl. They got placed in a booth, but she sat next to him, sitting on the same side. Thats such a waist of a booth. But anyways what is he doing with her? I didn't get as angry as I should be, but what if their just friends.

The one thing I learned in school is that don't be so biased about things and always wait for the explanation.

Lukes P.O.V

Kiana and I went out to get lunch together.

"What are you going to get?" She asked looking at the menu deciding.

"Umm maybe the earth sandwich."

"Oh! I will too, that looks good." She explained.

Knowing I have to talk to her about the situation on twitter and stuff, is so hard! I don't want to sound rude but either way its going to sound rude.

"Listen Ki, I asked you to come to lunch with me today because I wanted to talk about the other night."

She put her water down after a drink. "What about it?"

"It's just that I saw what you posted, and the caption kinda made me think you got the wrong impression."

She almost choked on her water while taking another sip after I said that.

"What-"

"I mean you know I'm with Lauren, I talk about her all the time-"

interrupting with a giggle she budged in.

"Luke, trust me I did not have the wrong impression, I'm just happy that we are friends again, that's it!
Maybe you got the wrong idea Mr." she smirked. We both started to laugh at the situation and made fun of it.

"Well I'm glad that's off table." I commented.

Laurens P.O.V

I spyed on them ever since they were seated. After I saw them laugh I shut down. You can see that they like each other and that made me balistic. After they got their food I decided to leave.

Should I make a scene and go yell at him making me seem like a crazy girlfriend? Or should I just be really sterio typical about it and run past them crying.

I walked right passed Luke and Kiana with my head held high, giving him a stare down with a little smirk.

After strutting by them I hear footsteps behind me, YESSS. I open the door to me car getting ready to go in.

"So now what, your spying on me?" Luke said.

My heart was beating so fast when he came out. It was like it was in slow motion. I love that song.

"Spying? Dude I just came here to get some coffee, the last person I wanted to see was you." I hissed back.

I didn't mean that.

"Well I'm glad you came out from hiding! Fuck! Who just disappears like that? Doesn't call you back, doesn't even try to fucking see you! Doesn't open the door when you've been knocking day and night, just to try to understand what's wrong because I HAVE NO IDEA! Being isolated by the one person who makes you happy is bullshit! It's complete bullshit!" He screamed at me.

Chills running down my back, shaking by the loudness of his voice. Last time I felt this was is when my dad yelled at me.

Just looking at the bitterness in his eyes. He shooved the door open of the café and went back inside.

I didn't cry, I didn't even frown, all I did was drive away, he's right and I knew he would feel like that. If the love of my life doesn't love me anymore, I don't know if I want to make things right between us then...

Lukes P.O.V

"Kiana im sorry, but I have to go." I grab my sweater and food.

"What happened back there, I heard you all the way from here." She stopped me from grabbing the check. "I already payed." She explained.

"I'm sorry for that, its just..*deep breathe* I'm done." I whispered to myself. I sat back down with my hands on my face.

"I have to get outta here.. thanks for paying. " I got up and grabbed my box of food and left.

Just sitting in silence biting my nails. Shaking my head at the thoughts on thinking. Fuck my phone.

*3 missed calls from Beau*

Fuck my life.

"Why haven't you been answering?"

"Shit happened."

"Like what."

"I saw her. Lauren, I saw Lauren." running my hand thru my hair, just saying that I got anxiety.

"No, you didnt. Are you serious?"

"ya I'm serious."

"It must've been hard. just even lo-"

"It's done! I don't want to talk about it! Why did you call me 3 times?"

"Oi I forgot to tell you!"

"what is it?"

"we have 3 gigs in England! we're doing 3 shows on wensday!"

"YES! HOLY FUCK!" I shouted. I through my phone in the back and drove off. My day is better already.