Chapter 15

I put on my pjs and finished my homework. The song "Real Girls Eat Cake" got stuck in my head. I went down stairs and my mom was on her phone on the couch.

"Hey mother." I sat next to her.

"Hi sweetie." she put her phone down and gave me all her attention.

"How are you recovering from Luke?" she asked.

"Um mom yeah, can we not talk about that." I was already annoyed.

"Sorry, s-so how's school?"

"It's good, I made the cheer squad and the classes are really long."

"That's great! I'm happy for you." he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Well your dad has a cold, I'm going to go check on him." she drifted upstairs and I went to the kitchen.

Ooo coco puffs, or coco pebbles? these are some hard decisions. I enjoyed my coco pebbles and went to my room.

I wanted to go to sleep, but I just couldn't I felt like I'm forgetting something. then it hit me, Daniels note. I turned on my light and went in my closet. I opened the Uggs made from Australia box and there it was, a white envelope with italic writing that said "To: Lauren" I sat down in criss cross apple sauce and held the envelope in my hands. I'm scared to see what it says, but I have to. I ripped the top off and see this card with a big melon colored heart. I opened the card and it said,

"Dear Lauren,
Roses are red Violets are blue these six months were amazing with you, You stole all our heats and our parts. Even though Luke Brooks has you I'm never going to stop trying to get you. We are all proud of you and since we got a movie deal, you are our good luck charm. I love you so much Lauren Sanchez. Thank You for Everything!"

After I read that, I hugged the card and let the tears roll down my face. I fetched my phone and texted Skip.

Lauren: Thank You for the beautiful Card <3

Daniel: Yay you read it! And Your Welcome :)

I was to tired to reply, so I went to bed and slept so amazing.

I woke up and changed for school.

"Heyy." Zack surprised me while going to class.

"Hey what's up."

"What's up? What's up with you! Today Jai and Meg are going on the date!" He shouted to me.

I widened my eyes and stood still. "Are you fucking kidding me!" I'm pissed.

"Haha you forgot?! I thought you'd be the first to remember." He sounded shocked.

"Ugh this going to be the worst day ever! I mean Zack what if he starts to like her! No No No No!" I wined.

"I'm sorry. Hey I'll talk to you later I have to get to class." he jogged away, and I went to class.

I went on my phone and texted Jai.

Lauren: Today's your date with Meg! Where are you going to take her?

Jai: Shit I forgot lol! But I might take her to some miniature golf. Is that good or..

Lauren: That's really cute :)

Jai: We should hang out sometime soon, Like out to eat or somethin...

Lauren: Sounds Good :)

My teacher Mr.Wheetin saw me smile at my backpack.

"Mrs.Sanchez, What are you doing?" he asked with a serious tone. I giggled a bit before I answered. "You know just working." I gave him a sweet smile.

"Mhmm." he went back to the board and continued.

Jai's P.O.V

Why would I text that to her! I totally sound like I like her, well I do but I don't want to make it obvious!

"Don't you have a date today bro?" Beau asked me with a coke in his hand.

"Huh, Oh yeah." I tried to act like its not a big deal.

"So your over Lauren?" he asked with a naughty grin.

"I never liked-liked her." I lied.

"Mhmm sure you didn't" he chuckled and left.

I have to get over her real soon. Meg is really nice and pretty I like Meg not Lauren. Lauren only wants to be friends, but Meg and I can date.

Lauren's P.O.V

School ended and I ran to Zack.

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!" I shouted really quickly.

"Honey your 18 not 8." he laughed.

"No Look at what Jai texted me during class today!" I squealed and gave him my phone so he could read the messages.

"Yup, he definitely likes you."

"Really?! Yay!" I waved my arms up and danced around.

"Hey guys, and why are you dancing around like your drunk?" Meg giggled.

Me and Zack looked at each other. "because she's happy." Zack covered for me.

"Why are you happy?" she asked me.

"Why can't I be happy, what I have to be sad and mad all the time." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Damn..oh yeah my dates toddaayy!" she extended today with a song tune.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and walked away.

"I hate everything!" I screamed in my car. "First of all I didn't go to Boston! Second, Luke was cheating on me! Third, I like Jai! Forth, Jai's going on a date with MEG! AND FIFTH, LUKE WAS CHEATING ON ME!" I screamed even louder. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I did a high pitch scream.

I need to move on everything.