Chapter 17

Jai's P.O.V

Yesterday my date with Meg went perfect. We went miniature golfing and I held her side so she could hit the ball the right way. I told her how me and Lauren are best friends. She's a real, cool, nice, pretty, and funny girl. I kissed her underneath the moonlight.

I texted Lauren if I could I come over so I can tell her about the date.

Jai: Mind if I come?

Lauren: I'm a mess but if you want, yeah.

I got confused when she put "I'm a mess." is she still obsessing over Luke? Ugh I have to find out.

When she opened the door, damn she had bags under her eyes and she looked grey.

"What the fuck happened to you!?" I told her.

"Nice to see you to." she rollered her eyes.

"So what happened last night? Seems you got drunk." I smirked.

"Ugh, yeah, Daniel took me to the Cement Club and I met Zac Efron and we drank, did stupid things and yeah here I am." she still looked cute in her sweater.

"Stupid things? Like what type of stupid things?" I was getting worried, like what if she had sex with Daniel and didn't even known it.

"I-I can't remember. But all I remember is that he was taking off his shirt when we were making out in the back seats." she giggled a bit, her hair was tucked under her ear and I loved that. Wait what?! they were making out!

"You were making out! Lauren he fucked you!."

"AHAHA, No he didn't, trust me I stopped him and then we left. So nothing bad really happened." She kept on laughing a bit.

"Oh, so it sounds like you had fun. I did to Meg is such a lovely girl."

Lauren's P.O.V

Meg, I hate that name. Ugh like jai I don't want to hear about Meg.

"That's good..uh, did you kiss her?" Shut up Lauren! That's non of your business. What am I saying, it IS my business, Jai's my best friend he has to tell me everything.

"Yeah I did, and it was underneath the Moonlight." He grinned to the floor and started blushing just thinking about it. I just wanted to get his face and kiss it. I took action, I got his face with both my hands and put it close to mine. Looking into those eyes made me go crazy.

"I danced with Zac Efron." I whispered to him, seriously that's all that came out.

He started to laugh. "That's sick." his face became serious, and his eyes were going to my lips then back. I licked my lips and wanted to kiss him so bad UGH, but I let him go and backed away.

"Do you want anything to eat, drink?" I broke the silence.

"Uhh do you have anything to eat?"

"Haha yeah c'mon." I gave him some coco pebbles and I had some coco puffs. We started to die when I told him about the Indian man dancing to some hard core rap. I demonstrated how he was dancing and we broke out with laughter.

When I'm with Jai I feel like I'm with Luke. He makes me feel warm and makes me act so crazy. He's the last person I want to impress, that's how close we are.

Jai posted a vine of me dancing like that Indian guy, and captioned it "I just Love her So much hahaha." After that I got a text from Meg.

Meg: Oh so now your trying to get MY boyfriend?!

Lauren: Get? Hahah I'm not getting with no one sweety.

Meg: why is my boyfriend at your house and your wearing no pants?!

Lauren: Stop saying "boyfriend" so much, that sounds so tacky. And Jai always comes over, he's my best friend.

I stopped texting Meg she's getting me pissed. "Jai your girlfriend is being very paranoid already." I showed him the texts, Ha now he better breakup with her.

"Wow she really cares, that's so sweet." he smiled at my phone.

WHAT!? SHES SO ANNOYING HOW IS THAT SWEET JAI?!

"Uh yeah." I got some water and hear Jai on the phone.

"Hey...No!No babe, nothings happening I swear...Haha...Shes just a friend That's it...ok...bye sweety." He hung up the phone and saw me with a twitch in my eye.

BABE! Are you fucking serious, they only went on ONE date and he's already calling her Babe! And Just friends! I seriously just wanna...UGH!

"Is something wrong?" he asked pointing to my eye.

Shit! I always twitch when I'm mad. "oh ha, yeah just something's in my eye." I tried to play it cool.

"Then get it out." he suggested while putting the spoon in his mouth full of cereal.

"Right, yeah." I acted like I was wiping my eye, but you can't wipe away a twitch. It was so awkward while he was watching me rub my eye.

"I got it." I giggled.

"No. it's still there." he pointed out.

"Ugh Well I don't what it is gosh!" I snapped at him.

He laughed a bit then checked the time. "oh I gotta go! I'm meeting Meg at the movies."

My twitch got faster I felt it.

"Oh okay well thanks for coming Jai." I hugged him and he smelt like fucking heaven.

"Thanks for the cereal, love ya." he exited the door and I was doing a happy dance because he said "Love Ya!"