Chapter 35

I slept for only 4 mins, it felt like. Luke woke me up by hitting my butt.

I groaned.

"Our plane leaves is in an hour love." he said.

I opened my eyes, I totally forgot we were leaving today!

I jumped out of bed, hopped in the shower and put some sweats, my uggs, and a red Dirty Pig hoodie. I'm going to miss Italy.

I looked around the room one more time and smiled to my myself. "I'm going to miss Italy, all the beautiful scenery's, accents, the food! UGH so good!" I told him.

He came towards me leaving a kiss on my forhead.

"Don't worry we will be back." he said with a "for sure" face.

"Thank you" I thanked Luke for this amazing trip. "It was paradise." I laid on the bed one more time.

"Paradise is whenever I'm with you." he did his cheeky smile while putting his laptop in his backpack.

I felt like I was forgetting something...JAI!

"WHERES JAI?!" I sprang off the bed.

"He-he was here last night! where did he go?!" I sounded pure insane.

"Babe, relax Jai just texted me saying he's in the taxi waiting for us." Luke reassured me.

"By the way, what happened between you guys last night?" Luke had a suspicious look on his face.

"Ueh yeah, we- we just talked, he do-esnt shut up." I vaguely laughed so Luke will believe me, nice Lauren.

"Uuuhu, then why was jai sobbing last night?"

He was crying, oh I'm such a jerk! "Uh I don't know?"

"Yeah after you came in last night, he came like an hour later and asked to sleep on the couch." Luke got everything packed.

"Well, are you ready?" He said with his plush lips.

I nodded my head and before we walked out, I kissed him.

"Save it for the plane." he winked at me.

Jai's P.O.V

After she went in the elevator, I sat back down in the lobby. Some fan actually recognized me, and we did a little meet and greet.

After a while of feeling horrible and betrayed, I went to the room and saw Luke and Lauren in bed together.

"Luke...luuukkkkeee." I whispered.

"Mmm" he groaned.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch." I whispered to him.

"Yeah okay, love you bro." his words were so gay.

I rolled my eyes and opened the couch, and turned into a bed.

I started crying a bit, because I finally told her and she still picks Luke. I'm so mad.

-

In the morning I didn't want Lauren see me, so I woke up extra early. When I went to our reserved car, I texted Luke to come. The car was surrounded by fans, I can't wait to see Luke come out.

Lauren's P.O.V

Luke and I left the lobby.

"Shit." I murmured as I saw all those girls.

The body guard grabbed me so aggressively by the arm and same with Luke.

"MOVE! MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!" he screamed. I was practically being dragged to the car.

They opened the car and threw me in. I put my hands down and feel jeans and a button. I removed my hand right away.

I looked up and Jai was smiling.

"I'm sorry." I sounded so awkward, because I just accidentally touched his private area.

My face was red. Luke opened the door and got in.

"Wow, what happened?" he saw the look on our faces.

"Lauren accident-" I punched jai so he can be quite.

"Nothing."