Chapter 8

The tryouts ended and I hugged Meg bye. I was packing up all my things until I hear footsteps come from the top bleachers. I look up and see Luke, my heart stopped and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and stood in front of me and took my hands.

"In unbelievably sorry Lauren." he told me while staring into my eyes.

"I'm sorry too." I grinned at him and stroked his hair. He kissed me and how I missed his lip ring brushing against my lips.

"Oh sorry, but the gym is closing." The cheer captain said.

"Oh My! Your Luke! From the Janoskians!" she screamed.

"Yup, and sorry just here picking up my girlfriend." he smiled at me. I started to giggle and blush.

"Oh you two are together? that's- c-ool." she stuttered I can tell she was jealous.

We walked out and got in the car. "you did amazing." he told me.

"Thank You."

"You know James came back."

"Shit! I missed it! Beau called me yesterday and told me!" I shook my head and put my hands on my eyes.

"It's okay! I told him that you had cheer."

"Oh thanks... Luke we have no secrets against each other right?"

"Of course, cause we have a loyal relationship...right." he looked at me.

"I have one. Me and Jai-"

"Kissed I know."

"No Luke me and Jai Kissed- Wait you know!?" Did Jai tell him?

"Jai told me everything and He kissed you so it's fine. I Forgive. And trust me I will always Love you no matter what."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I will always love you...and Zack Efron." I started laughing, and he gave me a serious look.

I hit his arm playfully and said, "Dude I'm kidding."

He parked and kissed me. We made out for like 5 mins. I put my hands on his chest and his hands on my neck. We went in the back so no one can see us and it was getting to wild so I stopped it.

"What's wrong?"He said out of breathe.

"Luke we can't." I gave him a "I'm sorry" look.

"Okay, I'm sorry for- that." I giggle and kissed him one last time. "don't be."

We got to his house and I saw James.

"James haven't seen you in forever brother." Luke said and hugged him.

"James!"

"Lauren!" he picked me up and twirled me. I saw Daniel roll his eyes.

"YOU DIDNT GO!!!!!!" he shouted.

"Ahhaha nope I didn't want to leave you guys." I kissed his cheek and he hugged me one more time.

"So how's you mom?" Luke and I said at the same time. We both laughed and he put his arm around me.

I saw Jai and he had a straight face. I went in the kitchen with Daniel and Beau.

"Hey."

"How was cheer, You cheerleader." Daniel said with a girly tone.

"It was fun, but they announce who made it next week."

"You had to of had made it." Beau smiled.

I took beaus hand and twirled him around, we started to laugh because we twisted our arms for trying to both twirl.

"Lauren why is Jai pissed off at you?" skip asked.

"What? He is?" skip nodded while taking a sip of his coke.

I really liked Daniel hat. "Your hat is sweet." I took it off him and put it on, he started giggling. "I'm going to go talk to Jai, see what's up." I left still with skips hat on.

I went up to Jai's room. He was on his phone.

"Hey."

"Hi." he said with a flat voice.

"What's up? Daniel said you pissed off at me, like what did I do?" I started to get really mad.

"I told Luke that we kissed."

"I know and thank you, thank god he took it well."

"But you are okay?"

"Yeah. Everything is in place."

"No! Lauren you don't know what he's done the last month."

"What did Luke do?"

"I can't tell you."

"I won't say anything, swears." this is getting interesting.

"No sorry I can't tell you."

"Well thanks for being a best friend." I rolled my eyes and left.

I sat next to James and started talking to him.

Jai's P.O.V

I need to tell her, it's been hurting me for to long, and it's going to kill her!

"Luke can I talk to you." I gave him a "it's an emergency stare"

"What?" he said all cocky.

"I can't believe your still seeing Olivia."

"What no! I haven't talked to her since like 2 weeks ago!"

"But still, what is Lauren to you now?! your personal girlfriend! So when ever your mad or some shit you just go to her?! Do you even 'Love' her!" I shouted. Even Daniel can be a better boyfriend.

"Lauren is my everything and you know that! She's like my life-" I cut him off. "then why did you do that to her, cheat on her with a little slut."

Luke was silent. I wanted to fucking best him up. I couldn't believe it when I found out. He said it was just a friend. They go out and hold hands, that's not just a friend.

"I'm so stupid.- I have an amazing girl that I love more than everything and look at what I'm doing! I'm a fucking bitch!" I left him alone in the room.

Luke's P.O.V

I only went on three dates with Olivia. She's nothing like Lauren. Lauren is so pretty and funny, sweet, energetic, positive, loud, athletic, smart, and I made her miss the best opportunity in her life.

"And This is how I repay her." I told myself. I'm so mad, why, Why did I do that to her.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was talking to James and he was telling me how much he missed being home. It was really sweet. Skip patted me in the shoulder and James went to the bathroom.

"Do you wanna go to the Grove? Just you and Me?" he asked. That actually sounded nice.

"Yeah but just as friends though."

"Well duh." we both laughed.

"So is tomorrow good?"

"Yup, but I have to get going. I have homework." I hugged james and Daniel bye. I went to Luke's room, "I have to go, I'll talk to you later." I kissed him bye.

"See ya Jai." I hugged Jai.