Chapter 26

Hey Guys!! I'm so sorry this took such a Long ass time! But Please vote! And continue reading! You guys are alway on my mind!! Love you all!

-----------------------------------

Jai's P.O.V

I was over at Megan's house being my beautiful girlfriend.

I was very happy doing our quality time together until, I saw Luke and Lauren post a picture of them on Instagram, talking about going to Italy for their anniversary!

"What the fuck!" I said pretty loud.

"What is it?" Meg came to my side trying to see what I was so shocked at.

"What's wrong?" she questioned after I showed he the pic of Lauren and Luke kissing.

"Their going to Italy! I didn't even say bye!" I was pissed and Luke didn't even fucking tell me he was going to Italy for their anniversary.

"Why are they going to Italy?" Meg got a bit concerned why I was freaking out.

"It's their 2 year anniversary."

I rolled my eyes.

"2 ye-, I thought you said you've known her for 8 months." she hissed at me.

"What? no. I've known Lauren for 2 years." I corrected her.

"But that day we meet, I asked you 'how long have you known Lauren?', you said 8 months."

"Ohhh, I thought you said, 'how long have you loved Lauren?"

I looked up and realized what I just said. I just said I loved Lauren!

Meg's P.O.V

WHAT?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HE REALLY JUST SAID HE LOVED LAUREN FOR EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS!??

"What! Jai What!" I shouted at him. He looked at my with those eyes trying to look all innocent!

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Do you love her?" I wanted to fall on the floor and cry, cry, cry! I love Jai! and it hurts so much that he loves someone else!

"Megan I-" i cut him off again!

"Do. You. Love. Lauren?" I broke it down so that shit head could hear me.

He looked down. Jai gulped down hard, and started to smile to himself.

"Very much." those words went into my brain, then into my heart. The two words he said broke my heart. I started to cry like crazy.

"I *sniffle* thought *sniffle* you *smiffle* loved me!" I cried.

"I Do!" he came to my side.

"NO YOU FUCKING DONT! I TRY TO TRY TO AT LEAST GET LAUREN OUT OF YOUR MIND! BUT IT NEVER WORKS! SHES ALL YOU TALK ABOUT AND ALL YOU THINK ABOUT! SHES DATING YOU FUCKING BROTHER! GET THAT IN YOUR MIND JAYDEN!" I bursted out screaming at him, while sobbing at the same

Time. I was shocked I just said that. I pushed him away, and opened the door.

"Just leave." I lost my voice.

He got his jacket and left.

"I really thought we had something special." I sobbed to myself while sitting with my back on the door.

Jai's P.O.V

AGHHHH! IM SO MAD!! MEGAN WAS RIGHT I WILL NEVER GET LAUREN!

I cried in the car listening to Elvis to at least try to cheer me up, but it didn't work. Finally I went home and rushed up to my room. I punched a hole through my wall, then I had to wrap my hand because I think I sprained it. So many feelings, I couldn't keep it in. I started to throw all my pillows and CDs. My room is a mess, my life is a mess, I'm a mess. I looked on my computer and I was logged into twitter so I decided to write my feelings.

@JaiBrooks1: Fuck everything! I can't get what I fucking want no matter what! it's fucking shit!

Lauren's P.O.V

After the magical dance, we went back to Luke's house so we could change for our flight. The plane leaves at 3 I'm the morning, and it's barely 12.

"Whoa." I mumbled at my phone. I was going threw twitter and saw a tweet that Jai wrote, it was so harsh. Did him and Meg break up? What happened?

"Luke Luke." He looked at my phone, I saw his eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" he took my phone and read the tweet again.

"I'm going to call him." I snatched my phone back and dialed Jai.

"Dude what happened, I just read your tweet and-"he cut me off.

"I just got mad about shit." he calmed down. "uh uh how's your anniversary?" he stuttered.

"Amazing, thanks for asking. We are at the house right now so I'll see you." I hung up.

"He sounds alright now." Luke added.

"Yeah, why did we get a taxi?" I giggled.

"Jai took my car to Megan's." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

I couldn't help but give him a peck on the lips. I blushed like a 5th grader. Luke smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I can't wait for Italy, just you, and me.." He whispered in my ear, which gave me goosebumps. He's so fucking perfect.

We got out of the car and told the taxi driver to stay for at least an hour. We went inside and got some water.

"Oii!" Beau hugged me.

"Hey." beau, James and Daniel came in.

"How was it? when are you heading off to Italy?" James asked.

"We are getting changed right now, then heading off the LAX" Luke answered with a grin looking at me.

"Jai's so jealous." Daniel smirked.

My smile wiped away and I took off my shoes and ran to Jai's room.