Chapter 11

Hi! Please comment and vote if it's good and give me more ideas loves :)

------------------------------------

I tried to start my car, but it didn't work. I tried and tried, then I realized I had no gas.

"Shit. This can't be happening!"

"C'mon! C'mon!" I said while trying still.

"pop the front." Luke said sweetly.

We both got out of the car.

"Yeah you need gas."

"No, really!" I said

sarcastically.

He giggled. Okay Luke has to stop acting cute already, it's so annoying.

Luke's P.O.V

I love it when Lauren is mad, she's so hot.

"I have my phone I'll call Daniel."

"Okay I'll get min and call James." she said. I sat next to her on the log.

"Fuck."

"No signal!" we said at the same time.

"We are stuck here Luke!"

"It's okay at least we have each other right?" I'm going to try anything to make her forgive me. But she's a very smart girl, she'll never come back. I'm just going to wish she does.

She say down by the lake. I saw her perfect jaw line and beautiful wavy hair. It was about 8:30 p.m.

"It's dark and cold." I say to Brel the silence. We both laughed, and for the first time all day she looked me in the eyes. Oh those eyes, those light brown eyes that were gleaming from the stars. Looking at her eyes reminded me of the song "When you Look Me In The Eyes" bye the Jonas Brothers.

"Lauren." I took her hand. "I know what I did was wrong. But the one thing that I don't lie about is when I say I love you, your so beautiful, Yes your hair looks amazing, and tons of other things that will take to long to say. I'm so sorry, I really am."

"That's really sweet, but it take a lot more than a sorry to fix this." she got up and left.

Lauren's P.O.V

I should've known he wanted my apologies accepted. Well Luke your never going to get it.

I went in my car so I can sleep.

Luke comes along. "I'll sleep in the passenger seat."

"No sleep in the back." I out my annoyed tone.

"No you, it's much more comfortable." he offered.

"No thank you." I ignored his offer and he took the back. M

I tried to sleep but it was to cold. I shivered and shivered.

"Lauren your freezing come back here with me, I'll keep you warm." He insisted.

I didn't need to think twice I FRIKIN cold. He was lying down scooted over.

"Perfect fit." he whispered in my ear. It made me smile a bit.

I was right there, my head buried in his chest like the old times, I really miss it.

Lauren think about what he did to you.. HE CHEATED ON YOU! BE DISGUSTED! I though to myself, but I was to cozy to move.

His fingers running through my hair made me feel just so unbelievably in love. Hands on my waist wrapping me around with warm ness. In the morning we got up at the same time. His handsome curly hair was so beautiful in the morning.

"How did you sleep my love?" he asked me.

I buried my head back in his chest. "I don't want to get up." I said with my head in his chest.

"Haha don't please I love this." He put his hand on the side of my legs and started to stroke them.

"Okay I'm up." I sat up and got out of the car. I don't want him to think that we are still dating.

I got out my phone and tried to get signal again.

"Did you get anything?!" Luke shouted from the car.

"No! I think I need to be higher!" I shouted back.

He came by my side. "get on my shoulders to see if you get anything."

"Okay maybe that will work." I had no choice, we need to get out of here.

I was in his sitting on his shoulders and he spun around, it was really fun.

"Hold still!" I tell him with a little giggle.

I put out my phone and got 2 bars.

"Yes I got it!" I called Daniel and told him if he can get Frank and pick us up.

Luke let me down and we started to laugh.

He grabbed me by the waist and was going to pull me in for a kiss, pulled back and walked casually away to the lake shore.

I sat there, with little voices in my head, yet still with many questions about Olivia.