Chapter 5

"And you kissed him!" Zack shouted after I told him the entire story.

"Yeah and I don't know why, When I have an amazing boyfriend that I'm dreadfully in love with." I sighed.

"I wish I was I had drama that your in right now." we laughed.

"But one question Lauren. Are you sure you love Luke? Or are those feelings really for Jai?"

I started breathing unevenly and fidgeted with my fingers.

"Zack I love Luke-"

"But do you love Jai as well? Cause the way you explain your relationship with Jai, I first thought you were dating both " he interrupted.

"No-No! I love Jai as a brother!"

"Then why did you keep kissing him?" he did make a point.

"I-Zack I got into the moment you know!"

"Yeah, people do do that. But do you think Jai likes you as a friend, or more than a friend. Because he said he liked the kiss?"

"You killing me here." we laughed.

"Talk to him, work it out and get all the pressure off your shoulders."

"Thanks man." I hugged him.

"I have to get home, I'll text you. And tell me how it works out!" he shouted while leaving our last class.

I got home and called Jai.

"Hey can you come...please."

"I'm already here." his Australian voice said into my phone.

Why is my body feeling like this. All these goosebumps.

I opened the door to his three freckles under his left eye.

I hugged him and let him in.

"I'm sorry for everything." I told him.

"I'm sorry I didn't come...but is the packed still off?" he asked while looking down.

I giggled. "no it's not off. But jai please be honest with me. *sigh* do you have feelings for me?"

Jai's P.O.V

when she asked me if I have feelings for her I felt so embarrassed. Does she know?

"Uh, no-no." was all I can say.

"Please Jai I need the truth, cause when we kissed I just got caught up in the moment, but I know you got caught up in something else." She said.

NO! so the kiss didn't mean anything to her but It meant so much to me.

"I did get caught up in the moment and I couldn't help it, I'm sorry."

"So that kiss meant nothing right. Nothing to you." she asked me, I looked in her eyes trying to tell her it meant so much, but she didn't get to understand.

"Nothing. at. all." I put my hand over my mouth to try not to scream.

We hugged.

Lauren's P.O.V

He's such a fucking bad liar.

"Okay so I'm glad that everything is settled."

"Yeah."

"But, how are we going to tell Luke?Shit it's going to break his heart." I asked jai. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"We aren't telling him."

"Jai! I can't lie to him, I have no secrets between us! I can't just-."

I sighed and thought about it.

"He will kill me!" jai got up and runned his fingers threw his hair.

"No-no we have to!"

"W-what do you mean "We"?"

I gave him a "are you fucking serious" face.

He gave me a "I'm not doing it" face.

"Jai you kissed me!" I got up and stood next to him.

"Like this!" jai grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me.

I pushed him away.

"What the fuck." I mumbled. "Why did you do that! Now I was going to tell Luke with you but just for that you tell him BY YOURSELF!" I kicked him out the door and locked it behind me.

I felt his presents still on the other end. My hand on the door, with a little piece of me saying "don't go."