Chapter 9

I finished my homework and texted Meg and Zack.

Lauren: Hey.

Zack: Hiii

Meg: what's up?

Lauren: Well pretty confused. Jai told me that Luke has been doing something this past month.

Zack: He's probably cheating. And why wouldn't Jai tell you, I thought he told you everything.

Meg: True^^^

Lauren: I told him that, and I'm just scared what it is.

Meg: Don't be it's just probably something small, you know.

Zack: He's probably cheating on you. And did Jai tell him that you two kissed?

Lauren: yeah and he took it well.

Meg: if he takes it well then he probably did something worse and letting this one go so next time you can take it well.

Lauren: Idk...going to bed. Night guys :)

Zack: Just keep asking, night.

Meg: Goodnight (:

I woke up and heard my parents laugh. I walked down stairs and they got my USC ID.

"Oh my gosh you look to funny!" my mom told me.

"What the fuck! where did oh get this?" I took it away, I looked horrid!

"It came in the mail." My dad said while laughing.

"Ugh, whatever." I left to the bathroom and took a shower.

I was listening to 'Real Girls Eat Cake' by my boos. I turned up Luke's part, it was so fucking cute!

Jai texted.

Jai: I need to tell you something.

Lauren: okay, I'll Be there in like 30 mins. I have to pick up Daniel anyways.

Jai: I don't know if your going to take it fine.

Lauren: ok I'll be there in 10.

I started to worry.

I got there as fast as I can, I ran to the door and knocked.

"Hey, come with me." jai took my hand and took my the his room.

"What is going on? where's Luke!" I panicked.

"He left with Beau to go to the gym, but Lauren I thought about what you said, about being best friends who tell each other everything."

"Okay?"

"Luke...hasn't been completely honest this last month. And it hurts me so much that he did this."

"WHAT DID HE DO!" I wanted to cry already, my voice was high and shakey.

"Luke has been seeing a girl names Olivia." he said and came by my side.

I was speechless. Fuck. He. Is. Cheating. On. Me.

I felt so betrayed and stupid. I felt like throwing myself on the floor and cry until all of my is gone. I cried but didn't sob. Tears were just going out of my eyes like a waterfall. I looked at Jai. "I knew he was to good to be true." I whispered to him, I cried I'm his shoulders. He hugged me and comforted me. I've never felt so sad, and used, and angry. I looked at Jai."why didn't you ever tell me. Why do you wait until now to tell me!"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"Either way I would've gotten hurt Jai!" I ran out crying. I felt like killing myself.

"Are we still going to the grove? Whoa, what happened?!" Daniel asked me.

"Uh let's go." I got in the car.

"Let me drive." he offered, I scooted over so he can take the wheel.

"What happened Lauren?"

"I just knew I was to good to be true." I said with a soft voice.

"Okay I need answers here." he stoked my back with one hand and the other on the wheel.

"Jai told me that Luke's been seeing this girl the past month." I felt Daniel stare at me with anger.

"I KNEW IT! AND ALL THISE TIMES YOU FORGAVE HIM!!" he screamed. His face was red.

"I'm such an idiot." I put my hands on my face and started to cry again.

We got to the grove and walked around. We went to Abrocombie and Fitch and i bought some new shorts.

"Those look great. they really show your butt good."he said laughing.

"Hahah then I'll get these."

We went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. He was really stared cheering me up, I forgot all about Luke until he mentioned him.

"I'm sorry for what Luke did to you."

I gulped down on my passion fruit tea hard. "thank you, but I really want to get my mind off of that."

He nodded. "How's school? Is the homework hard?"

"Haha I fucking hate the homework." we both laughed.

"It's not hard, it just takes a lot of your time."

I got out my phone. "should I text him to break up."

"Hell no, you have to call him."

"Should I? I'll do it really quick." I put out my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey beautiful. Where are you?" his voice sounded so innocent.

"Hey Babe, I know about your little Olivia. So Yeah Don't talk to me ever again!!!!"

"Yeah Bitch!" Daniel shouted in the phone before I hung it up.

"Uh will you excuse me." I started to cry so I went to the bathroom.

Luke's P.O.V

I started to cry like a girl when she said that on the phone.

I ran to my room and Beat up Jai.

"WHY DID YOU TELL HER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I said while punching him.

"SHE NEEDED TO KNOW!!"

"I DONT EVEN TALK TO OLIVIA ANYMORE!"

"THAT DOESNT CHANGE SHIT! YOU STILL CHEATED ON HER!" Jai got up and slapped me.

"I'm so sorry!" I screamed and plopped on my bed.

"Why did I do that!" I cried.

Jai left me alone.