Chapter 14

I had really mixed up feelings. Luke cheated but he's the love of my life. But on the other hand, Jai has literally been there for me when I needed it. But last of all, they are both my Best Friends.

I got ready for cheer practice and Meg was with me.

"So, you and Jai really hit it off last night huh." I tried to sound happy for her but my voice had more of a flat tone.

"Oh gosh! Jai is so plush! He is so sweet and cute, he's better than Luke for a fact!" she said with a cocky tone.

"Well thanks for that." that killed me. She's making me realize that Jai's better.

"What I'm just speaking the truth. Luke is such a dweeb." she walked away and her stupid pony tail slapped my face. That bitch.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Did I say you can judge Luke like that. You wouldn't of never know Jai if it wasn't for me. So stop acting like you all that just because you got your first date and it will possibly be your last." I walked in the gym shutting the door behind me. What is this High School Again?

"Okay congrats everyone! You are now apart of the Cheer squad!" Ashely the cheer captain shouted.

I started to learn the routine. It was all in my head and I memorized it really quick.

The practice ended and Meg caught up with me. "hey I'm sorry for judging Luke and acting like I'm all that." she apologized.

I hugged her, "I'm sorry for saying all that stuff." we made up.

I went to go talk to Zack.

"Well Meg was a little bitch today." I took a sip of my green tea.

"Really? how."

"She started talking shit about Luke and then acted like a little mrs.Princess just because she's going on a date with Jai." I widened my eyes for effect on how annoying it was.

"Ahh, so are you happy she's going out with Jai?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Eww no! I just don't see them as a couple. Jai is way to cute for her." I babbled.

"Lauren your jealous." he said with a devious grin.

"Ha! if anything I'm not jealous! I just don't like the fact that Jai asked her out instead of me that's all." I stopped drinking my tea and looked at Zack.

"I am jealous." I confessed.

"I told you! I told you that you had some feelings for Jai." he clapped his hands together.

"I do, I do have feelings for Jai, I never really thought it was true." I wasn't really surprised. I alway felt it really.

"You just saw your own elements Lauren." Zack said with some yoga hands. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I have to go, I'll see you later." I waved goodbye.

I went to the boys house.

"Hey!" Daniel opened the door.

"Hi! I came to get my stuff." his smile fell to a frown automatically.

"What? Your stuff practically lives here." he grabbed my arm.

"I need my stuff, Daniel I'm not coming often anymore, I have school and a job and now I'm a cheer leader."

Beau walked in and hugged me.

"Hey girl." He sounded so gay.

"Lauren is over to get her stuff." Daniel told Beau.

"What? Your stuff doesn't go anywhere it lives here." he sounded so serious.

"Guys it's just my stuff not my life." I went upstairs and went to Luke's room.

"Hey, Hi." Luke told me.

"Hi." I grabbed my toothbrush, my black converse, my pillow, my jeans, my mammoth sweatshirt, my SnapBack, and last but not least, me.

"Whoa, why are you getting your stuff ?!" Luke got on his feet.

"Luke I need these things since I'm not going to come as much." I grabbed the bag and got up.

"Just at least leave something." his voice was deep and soft.

"Uhh I'll leave my sweatshirt, it's hot I don't really need it." I smiled a bit and left in there closet.

"Bye, I love you." I closed the door behind me after he said that. My presents still on the other side on the door, my hand on the doorknob, I eventually went down stairs to say bye.

"Did you read my note?" Daniel said while hugging me. Crap I forgot about that.

"Oh, I forgot, I'm sorry but I will when I get home, I promise." I apologized.

"Please read it." he kissed me on the head.

I nodded. "bye, trust me, this house is going to miss your appearance." Beau smirked. I laughed and hugged him.

"Bye guys." I hugged both jai and James. "I'll see you later." jai held my hands. My heart beating as fast as thumpers leg from Bambi.

I walked out the door and up there driveway.