Chapter 25

Luke's P.O.V

I put on my suit and looked very handsome. I packed my suit case in the taxi that picked me up. The boys hugged me bye, and said good luck. Beau wasn't the happiest flower in the garden though, I can tell he was a bit jealous. I can't believe it's already been 2 years. I might even cry when I see her. But all I know is that right now I have butterfly's in my gut, just thinking about how amazing and romantic it's going to be.

Lauren's P.O.V

I put on my velvet gown, that had ruffles outlining the top. The dress was strapless, I wore my white stilettos, damn I look tall. I straightened my hair and left it down, I tucked one side behind my ear. My makeup was brown smokey eye with my pink nude lipstick. I had everything ready. I waited outside, and see a taxi pull up.

"Oh my gosh." I say to myself when I see Luke come out. He looked fanominal in his tux.

He came to me with a smile and hugged me.

"Hey beautiful." his husky voice rang in my ears. I kissed his lips so lightly, and his hands on my waist.

The driver came and picked up my suit case. I didn't even notice, I was to hypnotized by Luke Anthony Mark Brooks holding me, and I felt my blood boil with Love.

"You look unreal." he held my hand.

"Thank You. You look fanominal yourself Luke." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." he held the door for me to get in the car.

We both got in and held hands.

"so where are we going?" I asked him while stroking his leg.

"We, are going to The Cement Club, then on our way to Italy." he stroked my hair. I couldn't believe I was going to Italy with Luke!

"Luke, your lieing! don't fuck with me!" I put my hands over my mouth.

"We are going to italy!" he laughed and hugged me.

I started to cry a bit, and we kissed so passionately.

"Wait? The Cement Club? why are we going there?" I was not dressed for a club night.

I

"Tonight is a special night there. A dance is being held, I thought it would be nice." he grinned.

I put my head on his should and started to play with his hands. I looked up at him, "that sounds wonderful." We smiled and kissed again. He took out his phone and we both smiled.

We took another picture if us kissing. He posted the kissing pictures on instagram and captioned it "On my way to Italy with my love."

The caption made me tingle. I posted mine on Instagram as well and captioned it, "2 Years With my Love!"

A while later we were still in the car. Luke and I were talking about Italy, and the hotel.

We arrived at the club and there's so many ball gowns, and suits. Paparazzi came and recognized Luke.

"LUKE BROOKS! I THOUGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER?!?!?" the paparazzi shouted at us.

"No no that was a huge misunderstanding." I felt Luke get tense while saying that.

"It's actually our two year anniversary." Luke told them and smiled at me, I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"Happy anniversary!" the man said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at the cameras, I didn't know what to do.

We went in the club, but when we walked in, it was un real. Art pieces, ball gowns, suits, a big chandelier, Champaign, french food, just everything looked like the Cinderella dance.

I gasped. "breath taking."

"You deserve the best." Luke pulled my close. "Can I have this dance?"

"Yes." I smiled. We did the waltz, and slow danced.

Y

After a while we got some Champaign and laughed, having the best time.

Luke's P.O.V

Looking at her, being with her, is just priceless. 2 Years ago, I met this crazed fan, then, she turned out to be my soul mate.

"I've never felt so eagerly in love before. All my life Id never think id find a perfect girl, then I met you." I pulled her in closer so there was no gap between us.

"I didn't think their was a guy to sweep me off my feet, then I was on youtube, and found this awsome group called The Janoskians. I fell in love with all of the you guys right away, mostly you." she smiled at me.

"And deep down inside me, their is that same Fangirl screaming her fucking lungs off knowing she is dating 'the' Luke Brooks...I love you." I saw Lauren tear up.

I smiley at her. We hugged, and I started to cry a bit to. Lauren has changed me. I love you and she knows that very well.